J is for Jokes

J is for Jokes
---(Matthew's P.O.V)-----

It was April fools.. I knew what I was going to do this year..

I smirked, pushing my glasses up, staring at the toilet. I had gotten a fake pregnancy test and was wondering if Gilbert would click, or maybe my acting skills were just that brilliant he would go along with it; and actually believe I was pregnant.

I giggled to myself as I walked down the stairs, the test in my hands. I was obviously shaken. I walked into the living room where Gilbert was playing one of his games and sat down beside him.

"Gil..." I began, acting so serious that Gil had even put his controller down. He stared at me, and instinctively grabbed my hand.

"What is it Mattie?" He questioned, at that moment I threw the pregnancy test into his lap and he just stared at it. A loss for words. I tried my best not to giggle at his expression.

"Y-You cheated?!" He questioned me, I gasped, then looked up. I wondered if he had realized that I was a man and couldn't get pregnant.

"What do you mean I cheated?!" I argued, playing along with it. Gilbert suddenly got angry. He looked at the test and slammed it on the floor. "I can't have children! I'm sterile!" He shouted at me then walked out. I gasped, he was sterile? I got up and hugged him tightly.

"You really are an idiot! Gil, how can a man get pregnant?" I questioned him. He turned red with embarrassment and walked away. I sighed then hugged him tightly. "It doesn't matter if your sterile I'd love you the same." I replied, he sighed then nodded. I looked up at him.

"April fools!" I whispered to him. He responded with a laugh.

Finally I had managed to fool him.