L is for Love

L is for Love
---(Matthew's P.O.V)-----

I am incredibly in love with him..

I can't help but think this as my thoughts trail off topic and soon become focused on Gilbert. I was nodding my head to whatever my older brother was saying at the world meeting, but truth was I was just thinking about him.

"So dudes who agrees that we should hold an amazing party!" America suggested. He had his arms up in the air and was cheering. I just stared at him, nodding at his words. I was elsewhere.

He has those amazing red eyes.

I couldn't help it, I was in love with this man.. So very in love. Even Papa had noticed my constant daydreaming. He never questioned me about it however, he knew why. It was a sixth sense of his to detect when someone was in love, scary.. Yes..

That amazing smile.

I sighed out loud, causing Papa to smirk and giggle. England just ignored me and tried to argue as much as he could with Papa.

Once again the world meeting turned hectic. America had gotten into a fight with Russia this time, Germany tried to control things but it didn't work. I decided to leave, saying goodbye to Papa on my way out.

I was glad to return home.

For the one I love was waiting for me there.