~Chapter Three~

The next day you arrived at the dojo and this time you saw Sensei talking to a guy in a blue ninja Gi. You couldn't help but stare, he looked really cute. When you quickly checked your hair in the camera app on your phone then checked to make sure you looked...okay.

You put your phone back in your purse then breathed in and out before entering the dojo. You put your purse down in the corner then when you looked up, both the Ninja and Sensei were looking at you. "Uh, hey!" You say then mentally facepalm yourself when you realized how stupid you must have sounded.

"Marcy, this is Jay, Master of Lightning. He has agreed to help you pick up some speed." Sensei Wu introduces. Jay smiles at you and shakes your hand. "Nice to meet ya! So! How's it feel to be the new ninja?" He says happily. "It uh, it feels pretty cool." You say then felt heat rise up to your cheeks.

"Shall we begin?" Sensei asks you two before sitting in the corner and drinking tea. You and Jay nod. "So Sensei says you're not having enough speed? Well it's all about being light on your feet! Let's try the planks, it'll help being light but fast." He says then gets on one. You get on one across from him.

"Alright, try mirroring my moves." Jay instructs then balances on one leg and puts his hands together as if he were meditating. You mirrored his moves, feeling yourself balanced. "Think fast!" He says and you quickly copy his next move while still being balanced.

"Not bad! Block my kick!" You jump back on another plank and get in a blocking stance. "Haha two points!! Bonus level time! Handstand!" Jay says and then you two did a perfect handstand while using only two planks. Jay looked up at you and smiled. He flipped off the planks and you did the same.

"Your getting pretty better! Remember, the key is to be light on your feet!" You then began to think over his words, 'Is that the key Sensei be talkin' 'bout? Well Jay is supposed to know the key accordin' to Mikaela...' You thought to yourself. "Hey how about you try taking me down! Let's see if you can handle fast moves!"Jay says as he puts his ninja mask on.

You break from your thoughts, "I'm bout to get injured aren't I?" You ask getting in fighting stance. "Relax! I just wanna see how you'd fight. I'm taking the first move!" He says then cracks his knuckles. "Yah!!" Jay yells then charges at you.

You tumble out of the way then get back up. Jay goes in for a kick but you block it then give him a couple punches. Jay flips backwards then goes for a roundhouse kick. He was indeed fast but you had to be faster. You blocked his kick again then grabbed his forearm and flipped him. He landed on his back and winced a little. "Sensei I think S-she's good now..." Jay says and rests on the floor. You smiled and helped Jay get up. "Good. Then tomorrow we continue." Wu says and heads out.

You look at Jay then blush. "Great job back there Marcy! Glad you're on our team!" He says with a smile and follows after Sensei. You quickly grab your purse and catch up to him. "Jay wait!" You say and he stops walking and turns around. "What's up?" He asks. "Um uh, I heard that you're the first of the team to find Spinjitzu?"

"Yup! There I was! Face to face with The skeleton army! As I was fighting I found the key! And I did Spinjitzu!" He says "Where's the key!? How do I find it??" You ask him and he smiles. "Did you do the training course??" "Yeah?" "Well, you already know Spinjitzu then! When the time comes you'll find the key. Here's a hint though. Visualize." Jay says then heads out of the dojo.

You caught up with him again, "Visualize what?!" He smiled then hopped inside a blue vehicle with big tires in the front and back with lightning decals on it. "You'll figure it out! Ciao!" He says then closes the top and drove off. You signed then went home. When you got home you called Mikaela to come over again.

"Please don't fangirl when I tell ya this." You tell her, laying on your bed. "Relax! I'm calm I swear!"  She says with a chuckle. "Sensei said I wasn't very fast enough so today I trained with the Master of Lightning." You said. "A-" "DON'T YOU DARE GIRL!" You warn, sitting up. She closes her mouth then squeals internally.

You chuckle, "What's the big deal anyways." You ask her and she gasps. "WHATS THE BIG DEAL?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU JUST TRAINED WITH MR. JAY WALKER!! THE GUY WHO IS FRIENDS WITH MY FAVORITE NINJA LLOYD GARMADON! YOU WERE IN THE SAME ROOM, BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS JAY WALKER AND ALL YOU SAY IS WHATS THE BIG DEAL?!? HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!?!" She yells and you chuckle. "I sleep on this bed that you just so happened to be sittin' on! It's real comfy!" You say sarcasticly. She playfully hits you.

"Girl!!! Get your mind set straight! You were in the midst of a hero! A celebrity! A hot guy!" "Well....he was kinda hot..." You mumble. Mikaela looks at you with a smirk. "What was that?!" She asks you. You look up at her and blush. "Uh nothin'! I said it's kinda hot! Momma must've turned the heater up too high." You say but Mikaela smirks wider.

"Then why are you blushing?!" "I ain't blushin! You can't tell if I'm blushin' or not! My skin tone is too dark!" "Shut up I see you blushing!" "Am not!" "Are too!" "Am not!" "Are too!" "Am not!" "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JAY WALKER!! IS THIS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?!" She yells pointing a finger at you.

"THAT'S IT! GET OUT!" You yell. "THE MASTER OF VOICE HAS A CRUSH ON THE MASTER OF LIGHTNING!" "SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM GIRL!" "MARCY HAS A CRUSH ON JAY!" "DON'T MAKE ME NINJA FLIP YOU!" "GIRLS! SETTLE DOWN!" Your dad yells from the other room and you both cover your mouths. "You like Jay!!" She whispers/yells.

"I'm ain't gonna introduce you to Lloyd then! Looks like ya wanna remain un-existing then!" You say, folding your arms and then she shuts up. "C'mon tell me!! I'm your best friend! We tell each other everything!!" She begs and sits back down on your bed.

"Over my dead body." You say. "C'mon please!!" "No Mikaela!" "Marcy c'mon! If you don't wanna tell me then fine but just tell me what he looked like in person!!" She begs. You sigh and think back. "Fine he....he wore a Blue ninja Gi...with silver details on it...and he...had brown H-hair...and the cutest pair of blue eyes that just really bring out the color of his Gi....and he had this smile that just....and a slit in his eyebrows which I think are adorable! And...his voice....just listenin' to it brings a smile on my face...I bet i totally blew it...he probably thinks I'm just some shy new ninja who's so stupid!" You say and sigh.

"Or, he thinks your cute and he wants to get to know you more!" Mikaela says with a smile. "That ain't happenin' the guy only thinks about me as 'The New Ninja'." You say using your fingers to quote. "On the outside!! But on the inside he likes you back!!" "Yeah...I don't think so..." You say then you both sigh. "Well hey on the bright side, you admitted that. You liked him!!" "I didn't say nothin!"

"Heck yes you did!! You described to me what Jay looks like!!" "So!? That's what you asked!!" "But you did it in a dreamily way! You took a lot of sighs and pauses!!" "A girl has to think back!" "Admit it Marcy, even though you try to hide it but I'm just too good for you! You like Jay." She says and you sigh. "Fine, I like Jay Walker the Master of Lightning, you happy now?!" You admit and she squeals and hugs you. "Shocking news isn't it!" You roll your eyes then chuckle.

A/N: Okay Vote if your Mikaela or your friend is like Mikaela XD XD XD Pic of the top is of Marcy Training with Jay. I freaking tried so hard to edit it right XD XD XD lol song at the side is My Crush by China Anne McClain :3 So what if I used to watch the show... Lol nvm it's catchy! Btw guys there's a Fire Scenerio up in the Bonus book so go check it out! :D