~Chapter Nine~

You woke up at 6 Am sharp. You had some hardcore training to do if you wanted to pass the final test. You had no idea what was gonna happen, but you had to be ready for everything. You went through a jog in Ninjago park for an hour then went back home to have some breakfast at seven.

Around eight you practiced in the backyard with your dad's punching dummy and practiced using some weapons. When Nine rolled around you did some sit ups, push ups, lunges, and more. When Ten came you stopped for a little healthy snack break.

"Don't you think she's been training too hard?" You heard your dad ask your mom as they watched you punch and kick the punching dummy. "I was just like her when I was her age. Sure it's hard work but it definitely paid off for my final test." She says. Around lunchtime you had lunch.

"Now remember what I told ya sis." Your brother says to you. "If it ain't on paper, play it like a simulation game!" You say and he gives you a highfive. You quickly finish your lunch and you thank your mom before heading to the door to the backyard.

"Wait! Marcy it's gonna-" your dad warns but before you could open the door, thunder and rain came from the sky. "Rain." Your dad says and you sigh. "Nah it's fine dad, I'll just get ready to go." You say then head upstairs.

You put on your Purple Gi and check yourself in the mirror and put your hood on. You slip a few hidden weapons in your Gi and you went downstairs. "Good luck on the test! Sis! Remember what I told you!" Your brother says and you roll your eyes.

"Yeah yeah." You say then head for the door. "Don't forget a coat! It's freezing rain out there! And your boots! And a hat! Oh and-" "Okay okay dad!" You say and slip on your boots over your ninja shoes. You put on a coat and a beanie and put on your gloves and left your house.

As you walk over to the garage to grab your brother's car you hear a loud roar. You turned around and you saw Jay waving to you and landing his dragon in front of your house. "Want a free live ride!?" He asks you with a wide smile.

You looked at the big blue dragon and you started hesitating. "Nah I uh I think I'm good. I'll just take my brother's car." You tell him. "Pfft! C'mon! We'd totally get there faster!" He says. "There is no way I'm sittin' my butt on that thing! No offense though." You say and Jay just chuckles. "Fine then! If you won't sit yourself down then I'll sit you down for you!" Jay says and grabs you and sits you behind him.

"Oh heck no." You say "Hold on tight!!" He says then quickly flies his elemental dragon up and away from your house. You screamed and wrapped your arms around his torso tight. You closed your eyes and hoped it was over. You were scared of heights.

Anything higher then your dad's record building, you'd never set foot on top of it. The dragon did fast turns, it went up, down, and you screamed when you almost fell off. "You okay back there?!" Jay asks you. "Please tell me we're almost there!!!" You pleaded. "Yup! Hold on! I'm gonna land!" Jay says and you hug him tighter as you feel the dragon fly down. You don't dare open your eyes. "We're here!!" Jay announces but you were too scared to let go.

Jay chuckles, "Alright! If your not gonna let go then you leave me no choice!" He says and you open one eye. "Wait! What are you doing?!" You ask but just then Jay unsummons his dragon and you fall. You scream and Jay catches you.

You kept screaming and he shushes you. "Shh shh. It's okay I got you! See look! We're on the ground!" He says and you calm down. You open your eyes and see that he was right.

"So maybe dragon rides aren't your thing." He says as he puts you down. You glare at him and punch his shoulder. "Ow haha your welcome?" He says rubbing the spot. You look up at the tall building Jay landed you in front of. "Borg industries??" You ask and he leads you up the steps.