~Chapter Twenty~

"Let's see who can stay on the longest!!! HTRAE EKAUQ!" Chelsea Said and the cliff began to shake. You all were having trouble standing on your feet and you fell backwards accidentally making Jay fall. "COLE!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Jay yells to him and Cole tries to get back up. "You want an earthquake I'll give you something better!!!" Cole says and he blasts Chelsea with his earth powers. Chelsea puts up a shield and protects herself from Cole's attack. Once she stopped the earthquakes Cole stopped too.

She removed her shield and glares at all of you. "Ugh! I am sick and tired of you guys winning!! RIA ECROF!" She says and this time she blew wind to you all, trying to blow you all off the cliff. You started to lose your grip on Jay and started to fly away from him! You screamed as you edged closer and closer to the cliff's edge and you could hear Chelsea do an evil laugh to you. Eventually you almost fall off the edge and your hands are tightly gripped to the ledge.

Chelsea stops blowing wind and walks over to you. "Careful Marcy! Don't want to fall now do you? Hahahahaha!!!" She says then levitates herself up in the air. You were absolutely terrified of heights and you were starting to lose your grip. Chelsea makes big tall rocks rise from the ground and blocks anyone's way if they tried to get to you. Just then one of your hands slips and your only support was your one hand. "AHHHHHH!!! JAY!!!!" You yelled for help. "MARCY!!!" You heard Jay from the other side. "Go ahead Jay! Try to save her!! One rule! No powers!!"  You heard Chelsea tell him.

"Who needs powers!!" You heard Jay said. Tears started coming down your face due to your strong fear of falling. "HURRY JAY!! I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONG-AHHHHH!!!!" You say then scream as your hand let's go of the ledge and you begin to fall. But then! Jay quickly grabs your hand and pulls you up. Tears we're coming down your face faster and you were shaking. "J-jay!" You say still in shock and embrace him tight. Jay shushes you and rubs your back. "Shhh! It's fine I got you!" He says.

You heard some fighting sounds from behind the rock barrier. "W-what A-about C-Chelsea??" You ask him. "It's okay! You'll get back in there when you're ready. Right now you're not, just try to relax your muscles okay?" He says and you nod and breathe in and out. Eventually you were calmer and your tears stopped flowing. "Better?" He asks you and you nod your head. "I'm ready." You say getting pumped back up. "Okay hold up, COLE! BREAK DOWN THE WALLS!" Jay yells and you felt shaking and the rock wall collapsed.

You two met back up with the rest and got in fighting stance. "Well well! Look who came back! Anyone up for another location?!" Chelsea says and you all get engulfed in red and purple smoke. You all cough again but then the smoke started to clear around you all and the new location you all were in was familiar and real. "Ninjago City?! Are you mad!?" Kai says and Chelsea laughs. "No I actually feel pretty good! Now! Let's set the mood, it's too sunny!" She says and begins to make big rain clouds appear in the sky, making Ninjago city darker.

"Much better don't you think? But not really the feel I was getting." Just then Chelsea makes lightning bolts strike down in different places in the city and you could hear the screams and panic from the citizens around you all. "Nya! Help me protect the people! The rest of you stay here!" Sensei instructs, and as Nya's samurai x mech arrives, she climbs in and goes off leaving you and the ninja. "Hey!!! You can't do lightning!! That's my thing!!" Jay says and tries to stop the lightning bolts from striking again. "Fine! How about some water!!! RETAW SEVAW!" Chelsea says then blasts you all with strong blasts of water.

"Zane!! Use your ice!!" Cole instructs as Zane gets in front of you all and freezes the water that Chelsea shoots at you all. She growls and stops with the water. "Fine! Two can play it that game! ECI EZEERF!" She says and shoots ice at you.

You all dodge her attacks but Jay gets hit and his leg freezes up! "Quick! Kai! Use your fire!!" Cole says and you could imagine Kai smirking right now. "Anyone feeling cold?! Let's see if I can fix that!" He says and uses his fire to met the ice on jay's leg and shoots fire balls at the ice Chelsea shoots at you all.