~Chapter Seven~

The next day you were pretty worried about going to training today. You were a little worried that Jay might hate you for spying on them during his date. You put on your black hooded puffer vest and put your black trench coat over it then head to your car.

You drive to the dojo and when you got there your heart starts racing when you see that jay's raider isn't parked! 'Maybe he don't want to train me no more...' You think to yourself. You get out of your car and get startled when you see Jay in the dojo! How'd he get here? Why was he here? So many questions were in your head.

Jay looked up from his phone and smiled when he saw you. Butterflies went crazy in your stomach but your head was still full of questions. You take your coat off and give him a small smile back. "Hey Marcy!" Jay says getting up from the floor and walks over to you.

"What's 'Sup Jay! Look about the park thing I can explain!" You say and he chuckles. "What park thing?" He asks you. "Remember! You sent me a text about stealth and how you almost didn't see me! Look Mikaela dragged me to the park! But she said she's sorry! Please don't be mad!" You said.

Jay looked confused for a minute then his mouth formed and 'O' shape and he realized what's up. Jay then started to laugh then it was your turn to be confused. "Haha lemme see that text??" He says and you give him your phone. He Re-reads the text then laughs.

"I'm sorry haha that was meant for Cole! We did some night training and we practiced stealth stuff! Haha must've accidentally sent it to you." He explains. You sigh in relief seeing as it was all just a big misunderstanding. But then Jay had a serious expression on as he gave you back your phone.

"Okay um two questions, Why were you and Mikaela in the park?? And why is my name Bae Walker in your phone?" You blush hard and get flustered. "Uhm uh we walked her dog! Yeah! And uh I meant to type in your uh real name but uh um autocorrect put Bae in! Yeah! And I keep forgettin' to change it! Hehe whoops." You say nervously. "Um ok then haha. Anywho! Ready to train?" He says and you sigh in relief again and nod.

"Cool! Alright let's get started!" You trained for quite some time until eventually you had to stop once Nya walked in. "Hey Nya!" Jay greets her. You didn't say anything but you gave a fake smile and waved at her. "Hey guys. Uh Jay...we need to talk..." She says. "Sure! Uh Marcy just keep training okay I'll be right back." He says and the two went outside the dojo. Stuff was about to go down and you definitely knew it. You looked at the window and looked at what was going on.

Nya was talking serious to Jay and Jay looked like a truck ran over his pet. He had a sad expression on his face. When Nya was done talking Jay's sadness was replaced with anger. You couldn't hear what was going on but you saw Jay yell at Nya, he seemed really upset. Nya seemed really sorry, she said some words then shook her head no. Jay folded his arms and furrowed his brows. You saw her mouth the words, 'I'm Sorry', and 'Goodbye.' You definitely knew that she probably broke up with him.

You felt both sorry for Jay and happy that Jay was single now! Nya walked away then Jay had that frown again. He slowly walked back in the dojo and you quickly went back to training and pretended you didn't see anything. "Hey, What happened?" You asked him.

He looked at you and gave you a small smile then frowned again. "S-she broke up with me..." He says. You frown and give him a warm hug. Jay hugs you back and your heart races as your embracing with him. You pat his back then let go. "Wanna talk 'bout it?" You ask and Jay sighs then nods.

You sit down against the wall and gesture for Jay to sit down next to you. He sat next to you then buried his head in his knees. You put your hand on his back and rubbed it. Jay started to cry, he was really hurt. "Nya couldn't handle being a samurai and being in a relationship. She said she was too busy and she said she was sorry. But you know what I'm really hurt. Every battle, I fought it for her. I get she's got her own battles to fight but all this time, she didn't need me to fight for her." Jay says

You were about to say something but Jay kept talking. "She didn't need me. She always wanted a boundary put up between us, like she couldn't trust me. I-i just feel hurt ya know...well...I-i guess I just have to give her some space..." Jay said. You kept quiet not sure if Jay was gonna say something again but he didn't. As you were about to talk, Jay opened his mouth to talk again but you shushed him.

"Jay look, just give her some time. I'm pretty sure she's still thinkin' things through. She'll realize what she's done wrong. Just give her, her space. And if she really did love you she'd trust you, ya know, trust that you'll wait." You tell him but Jay just shakes his head no.

"You know what Marcy, I'm done waiting. I've waited long enough. If she doesn't want me then that's fine that's her problem. I've got my own problems to deal with! Ya know what I'm busy too! Because I'm training you. But everyday I try to make up for time that I'm busy! But she can't do that! I'm done waiting. Just done." He says and you give him a small smile. "Feel better?" You ask him and he smiles at you. "Yeah, thanks, I needed the talk." He says.

You grab your purse and take out a pack of tissues and hand him one. He wipes his tears and blows his nose and thanks you again. "No problem! I'm always here for you." You say then blush and realized what you said. 'You belong with me Jay...' You say in your head.

Jay checks the time on the wall, "No more training for today. But great work." Jay says as you both get up. "Thanks. And uh, do ya have any idea what color ninja I am??" You say. Jay shrugs, "I'll have to ask- Er I mean call up Sensei and ask him, I'm not sure." He says and you nod.

"Wait how are you getting home??" You ask him, putting on your coat and grabbing your purse. Jay chuckles, "I summoned a dragon! Don't worry I'll teach ya that later on. Bye Marcy!" He says then leaves the dojo. You exit the dojo behind him and Jay summons a big blue elemental dragon with lightning sparking on its scales. "Bye Jay!" You wave to him. Jay waves back then flies away. You get in your car and sigh, "Why can't you see, you belong with me." You softly sing.

Just then your windshield cracks! "WHAT THE HECK?!" You gasp touching it. "My power...its gettin' stronger!" You say then you sigh again, "Hope insurance pays for this..." You say then drive back home. You didn't want to break anything else so you stop singing for awhile. You went to your room and called up your friend to tell her everything.

A/N: Song at top is You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Totally perf for this story lol :D And pic at top is Jay and Me! :3 And guys I FINALLY put up a Scenerio for the bonus book lol so go check it out you might like it you might not lol XD and I would put up some lightning Scenerios but every idea I get I feel like it's meant for this book ya know. Anyways! Go check it out! :D And don't forget to leave a vote! :)