~Chapter Four~

The next day Mikaela drops you off at the dojo and she gives you a wink before driving away. You roll your eyes and put your cold hands in your coat pocket. You entered the dojo, only to find it empty. "Yo! Anyone here!?" You called out, hoping you'd get a response.

You heard thunder and thought it was going to rain. You heard it again but this time you checked the window. The sky was clear! It thundered another time and this time you saw jay waving at you from his big car. You go to his car and he pops open the top.

"Hey Marcy!" He says with a wide smile. Butterflies fly around in your stomach. "Um uh What up Jay? Uh where's Sensei?" You ask him. "Sensei won't be back for a couple weeks, looks like I'm gonna be your mentor for awhile! He gave me his lesson book but ya know since Sensei isn't gonna be back tomorrow, might as well just ya know get to know the pupil more! Hop in!" Jay says. "Ya sure?" You ask him and Jay smiles and nods. You hop in his car and he closes the top and drives off.

"So...whatcha call this thing?" You ask him. "I call it! The Thunder Raider!" Jay says proudly. "Well that explains your horn..." You say. "What? This?" Jay asks then presses a button making loud thunder come from the car. You cover your ears at the loud thunder.

"Mhmm yeah that one." You say then uncover your ears once it stops. "Want some apple cider?" Jay asks you as he stops at a red light and hands you a cup of hot cider. "Yea sure! Thanks." You say as you take the cup and drink the warm liquid.

Jay drives off once it's green and you guys park in front of Ninjago park. Jay opens the top and you both get out. You watch as Jay locks the car and your able to get a better view at what he was wearing. He had blue sneakers on and blue skinny jeans and a dark blue trench coat.

All instead of his regular ninja Gi. He was really hot. "Uh Marcy? Hellooo!! Ninjago to Marcy!!" Jay says trying to get your attention. You realized you were staring longer then you thought so. You snapped from your stare and you blushed.

"Oh um uh sorry..." You say and blush harder. Jay chuckled, "Let's walk!" He say and you walk next to him, hot apple ciders in both you and jay's hand. "So! Tell me about yourself." Jay says and takes a sip of his cider. You smile and tell him everything about you.

When you were done Jay chuckles, "Why do ya talk like that?" He asks you. "Like this?!" You ask him confused and he nods his head. "Oh it runs in my family on my momma's side." You explain and Jay nods in understanding.

"Well I suppose you know already know about me." Jay says and you shake your head no. "Just my friend Mikaela, she's uh...a fangirl." You say with a chuckle. Jay smiles and tells you about himself. He talked....a lot. But you thought it was cute! When he was done it was your turn to chuckle.

"You tell jokes??" You ask him and Jay smiles widely. "Although you probably won't laugh at any of them." He says "My dad, brother, and even me sometimes tell jokes! Go ahead! Give me whatcha got!" You say with a smile.

"Will you remember me in Two minutes?" Jay asked. "Yeah." You replied. "Knock knock." Jay says with a stifled laugh. "Who's there?" You ask. "Hey! You didn't remember me!!" He says. You chuckle, "Cute." "Cute?! Oh yeah try this one! What's the longest word in the dictionary?!" He says and you smirk.

"Smiles because there's a mile between each S!" You say and his mouth drops open. "My bro does the riddles, my dad does the jokes." You explain. "Fine, What do you get when you cross a Spinjitzu master and fruit?!" "A blender!" You say and Jay is surprised.

"Fine! You tell one!" He says and you chuckle and take another sip of your cider. "What do ya get when you cross a fridge and a stereo?!" You ask him and Jay thinks it over before shrugging. "Cool music!!!" You say and Jay laughs. "Knock knock!" You said. "Who's there?!" "A lil old lady!" "A little old lady who?" "I didn't know you could yodel!?" You and Jay both laugh. You then stop laughing and cover your mouth when you realized your dorky laugh came out.