~Chapter Thirteen~

It's been raining all morning, but despite the cold rain and the storm coming later on in the day, you still had to attend ninja training. There was one person who wouldn't mind driving you anywhere in any weather, and that was Mikaela. She parked in front of the dojo but before you could step out of the car she stopped you. "Hey!" She says and you look at her confused. "What?" You ask.

"When are you gonna introduce me to Lloyd! You're practically a ninja!" She says and you chuckle. "I may know how to jump up, kick back, whip around and do Spinjitzu, but I'm still mastering my powers and the abilities my true potential has. But if I have to meet the ninja, I'll make sure you're there with me." You tell her and she squeals and hugs you before you get out the car.

"Hey Sensei! Hey Jay!" You greet them and take your coat off. "Hello Marcy. Ready for today's lesson?" Sensei says and you nod. Jay kisses you on your cheek then grabs you and sits you on his shoulders. "Jay!!!" You laugh as he runs around the dojo. "Sensei I believe today's lesson is how to make your girlfriend laugh!" He says then takes you off his shoulders and holds you bridal style. "Jay!!! Put me down!!" You laugh. Sensei facepalms as Jay starts tickling you.

"Jay! If you don't put me down right now! I swear I'll sing your butt off!!" You threaten and Jay laughs. "That's fine! I love you're voice anyways! Hahaha." "HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT JAY!" "ENOUGH!" Sensei yells and you and Jay stop and he puts you down. You both clear your throats and bow in respect at Sensei. "Sorry Sensei." You both say then you punch Jay in the shoulder. "Ow." He says quietly and rubbed the spot you hit.

"We must focus! We have to finish training. I know you two are together but Jay, maybe it would be best if you don't come to training to let Marcy focus." Sensei says and Jay frowns and nods sadly. "Yes Sensei." He said. "Now hold up! I am focused! I come here everyday and do exactly as you teach! And it's not jay's fault for just having some fun! I know I have to be ready for anything but I think I'm doing pretty good! I mean c'mon Sensei! You have to admit, I'm really getting better!" You tell him.

Sensei pauses for a minute. "Very well. Jay may stay for your trainings. As long as you pay attention." Sensei says and you smile. "I will Sensei!" You said and looked at Jay and he smiled at you. All morning you trained and you were focused and trained hard. And when training was over and Sensei left the dojo, you got a call from Mikaela. "Hey girl!" You greet her. "Hey! Look, I'm sorry but I can't pick you up...I have to visit my dad in the hospital, he got in an accident." Your friend tells you.

Your expression on your face turned from happiness to concern and sadness. "Omg! Is he okay??" You ask her. "Yeah, he's fine but how are you getting home??" "Don't worry about me, I have my ways." "Well alright. Be careful. I gotta go." "Okay, regards to your dad. Bye Mikay." "Bye Marcy!" She says then hangs up.

Jay looks at you and frowns, "What's wrong with Mikaela??" He asks. "She can't pick me up because her dad got in an accident and she has to visit him in the hospital. I'll probably catch a cab." You tell him. "It's okay! I can take you on my dragon! I didn't bring the raider today...but hey! I won't go too fast or too high." He says

"Thanks Jay but I'd rather be safe on the ground and walk home." You said, putting your coat on and grabbing your umbrella. "Can't your parents or brother pick you up?" "They're all at the recording studio and won't be back till later. I don't wanna bother them."

"Fine then! I'll walk you home!" Jay says as he puts his coat on and follows you out of the dojo. You open your umbrella and hear the cold rain hit it. "It's fine Jay you don't have to!" You say with a chuckle. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if i left my girlfriend all alone by herself walking alone in cold wet weather!" He said, getting under your umbrella.

You roll your eyes and smile. "Alright, if you insist! Just watch out for fangirls that might pass us by!" You warn, walking towards home and he chuckles. "Okay! Just don't get jealous if one of them asks me to kiss them on the cheek!" "That's it get your own umbrella!" You say, moving the umbrella away from Jay's head, making him get wet by the rain.