~Chapter Eight~

The next day you arrived at the dojo and was surprised when you saw Sensei Wu there today with Jay. "Sensei! You're back!" You say with a smile and Sensei smiles and nods. "Yeah a little sooner then expected..." You heard Jay mumble. "Jay has told me that you have improved a lot while I was gone. I'm here to see what you've learned for the past couple days." He says. So you showed Sensei Wu everything that Jay taught you. From fighting to using a weapon and you definitely agree with Sensei, you were definitely improving.

"Wonderful! I am proud and your mother would be proud too." Sensei says and Jay smiles. "I agree with ya Sensei, she's one heck of a ninja huh!" Jay has and you blush. "Oh and Sensei, I was singing yesterday and I may have accidentally cracked my car windshield..." You say and both their eyes popped open in surprise. "But I didn't hit no high notes or anythin'! I just sang softly and quietly and then the next thing you know, I gotta call my car insurance!!" You explain.

"Your power is getting stronger then. We must begin power training soon. I think you are finished with your fight and stealth training. Your final test will be tomorrow." Wu said. "But wait a second! What color ninja is she?!" Jay asks. "Ah yes, but first! Ninja go!" Sensei says then spins in a Spinjitzu tornado.

He comes at you and you spin around for a minute then stop. Sensei stops his Spinjitzu and you both are standing still. You look down at yourself and feel your face. You wore a purple Gi and had a purple ninja mask covering half your face.

"You are the Purple Ninja! Master of Voice." Sensei says. "Woah!! You look awesome!!" Jay says and you smile even though it can't be seen under your hood and mask. You pull it back and show your smile. "Yo this is dope! Haha. Wait hold up! Then that means if I do Spinjitzu it outta be the color purple!" You say. "Most likely." Wu said. "Sweet! But wait, what exactly can I do with my so called powerful voice?" You ask.

"Your voice can do many things, when you sing either high or low, powerful sound waves emit and can take out a field of enemies or just one person. You can change pitch, you can change the sound of your voice to sound like someone or something else. And you can even put others in a trance with it. Your voice is very powerful, and it gets stronger everyday. We must help you control its power as soon as possible." Sensei Wu explains. "My momma had the same thing??" You ask and Sensei nods.

"That's really cool! But if my voice is a weapon and used for battle, well what if I just wanted to just use it to sing along to a song without hurtin' anyone!" "It can be controlled, you can both use it as a weapon and as a regular singing voice. How did you think your mother was able to perform concerts all those years?" "Well I guess that makes sense. When do we start?!" "After your final test tomorrow. My advice is to train and rest your voice." You nod your head and Jay just smiles widely.

"Seriously your powers sound awesome!!" He says with excitement and you smile widely too. "I know right! Maybe bein' a ninja ain't so bad after all!" You say. "Training is over for today, you may head home." Sensei says and walks out of the dojo. "Uh...Jay??" You ask and he smiles at you.

"Yeah?" "Um uh W-would Y-you....would you like to uh....maybe come to my uh, house F-for um D-dinner??" You ask nervously. "How's your mom's cooking?" He asks. "Her food is like the bomb! Well uh it's not an actual bomb I-i was just makin' a uh statement...yeah it's really good..." You say then blush at how stupid you sound right now.

Jay chuckles, "Sure! It was Cole's night to cook anyways and I'd love to get out of it! What time should I come?" You smile and your heart picks up speed. "Um uh...7?" "Sounds good! I'll uh see ya there!" He says with a smile and walks out of the dojo. You sigh in relief then smile widely.

You begin cheering and doing a happy dance. "Hoo-ooh!! Yeaaahhh!!!" You sing and just then the trophy shelf breaks and all the trophies fall to the floor. "Oops!" You say then run out of the dojo.