Chapter Twenty

Chapter twenty

(Wrote on my phone hopefully for the last time... My new laptop is coming tomorrow, hopefully. Wooo! Sorry its short I didn't really have time to write a lot. I'll make I rtf up to you guys!)

Angel say on a seat, I held her hand as the doctor began cutting in behind her ear, she was younger and that is were it would be, or at least I hopes. She squeezed my hand and began letting out a whimper, the doctor only had a little of her numbing cream left and if was only enough to dull the pain. She looked at me as if to ask why I was putting her through this, looking into her tear streaked, puffy red eyes made my heart ache.

"I'm sorry Angel sweetie. I know. But hopefully now they won't find us anymore." I kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry." I said for the millionth time. She just looked down and wiped her eyes as the doctor finished and glued it shut like she had with mine. She finished and another Small ball with blinking lights laid on the table.

"That's how they were finding us?" Angel asked looking in disbelief at the ball. I nodded and remembered my dream, the boy was sending me a lot of messages I needed to listen to. She got up and hugged me and Necco with her puffy eyes and stuffy nose and sat back down gently touching behind her ear. Then we heard the engines of the trucks around us start up, it was time to officially move our spot to the next town.

***

We sat in Necco's trailer and I played with Angels hair, being careful of her cut I was sure it was still sore, we had arrived in the new town and they were beginning to set the tents up. All of a sudden i heard a knock on our trailer and I got up to answer because I had locked the door whole Angel and I were getting dressed. Necco stood there clutching a piece of paper with a white face.

"You ran away! I thought you got kidnapped." He mumbled upset and shoved the paper in my face, I looked at it Shockley, it was a missing person's paper. It had said on their that my mother was telling people we got into a fight and I ran away after throwing plates at her, which is most definitely not what had happened.

"I didn't run away Necco." I said calmly. "Remember what I told you about my mother." I spat at him, a little hurt that he would believe I had lied to him.

He studied the paper once again and looked back at me.

"Well you better tell the ring master because we don't want anyone classified as a runaway. It is far much of a headache to deal with." He mumbled and walked inside the trailer. I sighed and looked outside, I could see where the entrance of the town was and looked back at Necco.

"Hey will you keep an eye on Angel. I'll be back soon." I questioned. He nodded and Angel squealed in happiness. I smiled and pulled my hair up really quick in hopes I wouldn't be noticed to quickly, only before I walked into town I had to talk to the ring master, I already knew he had seen the poster.

***

"What your telling me is that your mother lied about your story?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes. And I know my father was the one that put the posters up and around. But he is going off of what my mother is telling him. Which is not what happened." I started, sitting in the familiar chair I had been in only once before.

"Well Nici I cannot put you in a show or pay you until you can assure me those will be taken down and you will take care of this." He demanded hardly and leans back in his chair.

"I promise I will take care of it sir." I nodded at him and walked out, turning towards the road that entered into the town, I sighed nervously and began walking towards the town, about my next move.

I walked into town and found the nearest pay phone, I stood next to it and looked around, a few people walked past me,

"Excuse me I'm trying to make a phone call, can I have like a quarter please." Most of them turned me down, but I had a few people that were nice enough to donate a quarter to me, after about half an hour I had enough quarters to make a call, I took a deep nervous breath and put them in, filing the number I knew from heart.

"Hello this is Gary speaking." My father's voice echoed through the speakers.

"Hi dad. It Nici."

**A/N hey guys it's me again. Sorry its so short! Anything you want to see happen or think is going to happen? What about the whole Tyler situation? Any suggestions? Comment below if you have any!:D