Chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm Ryder Roses. I'm what you could say a rockstar. So is my brother Ross Roses. We're twins and we've moved out of England. To an entirely different country. Me and my bro are getting used to it but we still have to go to school, and that school it. Padua High, can't wait (sarcasm).

----------------------

Chapter One 😜

"RYDER, LETS GO!!" My brother screams from down stairs. I make my way out of my room with my biker outfit on. I see Ross in his leather jacket and biker boots. We smirk at each other and then mum walks towards us and notices what we are wearing.

"Everybody will be able tell that you are twins." She says, I look to Ross who looks to me.

"Good." We say together, mum shakes her head then kisses our temples.

"Go before your late." She says, I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder.

"See ya" I say as I make my way out the door.

"Bye" I hear Ross say. We both walk to the garage and get on our motorbikes. I then turn to Ross.

"Race you there?" I ask, he nods an I smirk.

"One... Two... Three." He says, I'm off just when he finishes talking. We came to a stop and I looked to see a girl in a red car. I heard her listening to Bad Reputation. I then speed off towards the school. I get there before Ross and everybody looked at me. I took my helmet off and shook my hair a bit. I hear a few people gasp, I turn my head to Ross who has just pulled up next to me. He takes his helmet off.

"I win." I say and climb off. I tuck my helmet under my arm, we walk into school together. We make it to the guidance counsellor. I look down at my jacket when I bump in to someone, I trip but arms wrap around my waist and catch me. I look up to see a very good looking boy with curly hair. I smile, he smiles back. I slowly stand up and he lets go of me.

"Sorry" he says, oh sweet baby Jesus, he has an accent. I shake my head at him.

"No it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going. Anyway see you around." I say and walk into the office quickly. I look at Ross who's smirking at me.

"Wow, first person you meet." He says and I narrow my eyes.

"You know I don't have time for that." I said and we both sit down. The counsellor looks up at us.

"Right, the rockstars. Ross and Ryder Roses. Well I have to escort you to your first class myself so let's go. Here are you schedules." She says, passing us each a piece of paper. We walk along the corridors and she explains where everything is on the way.

"Right well, Ross you class room is that way, third door and Ryder you first class is this door with Mr Morgan. Good luck." I smile at Ross and wave as he turns. He waves over his shoulder. I turn to the door about to open it when I'm tripped and catches in someone arms again. In the same position as before. With the same boy. He looks down at me.

"Do you have a habit of walking into people?" He asks, I narrow my eyes and stand up out of his arms.

"No I don't and this time it isn't my fault." I sass at him. He smirks and I roll my eyes. I push past him and walk into the room. Everybody turns to me, I smile and wave.

"Who are yo-" he was about to ask when a blonde gasps.

"Your Ryder Roses." She says and I smile at her.

"That's who I am." I say and she stands and comes to stand in front of me.

"I'm a huge fan." She says, I smile. I held out my hand.

"Well you know my name. What's yours?" I ask and she smiles.

"Kat Stratford." I shake her hand. "Well I was just about to leave." She says, I nod but then grab hold of her arm.

"Can I stay with you today? We can be friends. I'm new as you know." I ask kindly and let go of her arm.

"You don't wanna be friends with her babe." A boy with to much hair gel says. I glare at him.

"At least she doesn't need to be an asshole to gain friends with a rockstar, gel head." I snapped at him.

"Right Miss Roses, go with Kat to the office you're pissing me off also." He says and I shrug. Kat and I turn to the door then walk out.

----------------

As we were walking down the hall, Kat was telling me about herself.

"You didn't have to stick up for me." She said, I turned my head to look at her and we stop outside Mrs Perky's office.

"It was the least I could do. Your my first friend I made hear and I want you to stay in that position." I said, she smiles at me.

"But what about you parents." She asked, I shrug and roll my eyes.

"They would expect it, it probably won't be long until my brother joins us." I say, smirks and we walk into the office.

"Swollen.... Turgid..." Mrs Perky says, I look to Kat and sniffle a laugh.

"Tumescent." Kat says. Mrs Perky looks up at us.

"Perfect." She says and types it down. "So, I hear you were terrorising Mr Morgan's class again." Mrs Perky says, Kat sits down and I stand leaning on her chair.

"Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action." Kat answers back, I snicker. Mrs Perky's eyes flicker to me.

"Back already, did you even get the chance to sit down?" She asks, I laugh a little at her and shook my head.

"Nope." I say adding the "p".

"Anyway, the way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested." Mrs Perky says to Kat, closing the computer in front of her. I look at Kat, try to stop my self from laughing.

"I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls." Kat replies with a straight face.

"The point is, Kat..." Perky stops what saying and turns the mug in her hands to show it had a cat design on the side. "Cat." She sighs then purrs. I just look at her in a frown. "People perceive you as somewhat..."

"Tempestuous?" Kat cuts her off. I smirk.

"Heinous bitch is the term used most often. You might want to work on that. Thank you." Perky replies, Kat looks at me and smirk. Mrs perky then looks to me. "And you, should try not to follow in her footsteps." She states. I shrug.

"This is the same as every other school. Only this time I think it's a new record for me." I say. Mrs perky sighs and lifts up her laptop.

"As always, thank you for your excellent guidance. I'll let you get back to Reginald's quivering member." Kat says walking out the door. I burst out laughing and follow her out. I see my brother walking towards us. As we pass each other we high five.

God, I think this is going be better than my last school.