Chapter 5

Chapter Five 😈

So here I am, getting ready for a concert to perform in front of Kat and Mandela. I smile and take a deep breath.

"You ready?" Ross asks. I smirk and stand up.

"Hell yeah." I say and flip my hair over. I grab the mic and walk on stage.

"You guys ready?" I ask and they all scream. I look in the crowd to see Kat and Bianca waving at me. I smile and wave. I then see Patrick leaning against the bar smirking at me. I look a Ross who smiles innocently.

"Then let's go!" I shout.

The music starts.

-------------------

I take a break from singing and go down to the bar. Kat and Mandela come towards me.

"You were amazing!!" They scream, I laugh and blush but the light were dark so you couldn't see it.

"Why thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it." They say one of my songs came on through from the speaker.

"WOOOO." They scream and run back to the dance floor. I smile and lean against the bar.

"Hi." I turn my head to see Patrick. I smile at him.

"Hi, I didn't think you liked my music." I said, he smirks and shrugs.

"It's alright. I like the person more than I like the music." He states. I blush and I think he noticed because he smirks at me.

"Really?" I say, he steps closer to me.

"Yeah really." He says and I smirk. "I was watching you up there before.
I've never seen you look so sexy." The music cuts off when he finishes that sentence. Everybody looks towards us and starts to laugh. I see my parents on the other side of the bar laughing too. I smirk and wink at him.

"Why thank you but I knew that already." I say and everybody laughs more. I start laughing and soon he joins me.

"Bogey's party, you wanna go?" He asks, I look to him and nod.

"Sure, why not." I answer. He takes a step closer to me and pulls me in front of him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I think your parents like me." He says in my ear. I look over to my parents who are smiling at us. I turn in his arms.

"Because every other boy I've been out with had been in it for money. Mine or someone else's." I say, I see a flash of guilt go through him but it's quickly gone and he smiles and places his head in my neck. I sigh and lay mine on his shoulder. I think I need to be back on stage.

"I think you need to go." He states against neck. I sigh and nod. I pull away and kiss his cheek.

"See you later." He lets me go and I turn and walk back to the stage.

Time to finish this thing.

--------------------------

The next morning, I'm sitting eating breakfast with my parents and Ross.

"So honey, who was that boy last night?" Mum asks, my Dad looks up at me, interested in the topic.

"Remember that guy that kept flirting with me? Him" I reply, Mum squeals.

"He sounds perfect for you."

"Is he taking you anywhere?" Dad asks, I subconsciously smile.

"Yeah, he's taking her to a party tonight." Ross answers. I look at him and smirk.

"I'm not the only taking a date." I say, and he drops his head.

"She doesn't want to go." He says in a small voice.

"WHAT?!" I shout, he jumps and nods to me.

"I asked her and she said they aren't her scene." I shake my head.

"I'll get her to go." I say, he smiles at me.

"Thanks sis." He says and leans to the side hugging me.

"I think you two should get going before your late." Mum States and we jump out our seats.

Time for school.

------------------------

I'm currently at Kat's and I'm getting ready to go out with Patrick. I walk down stairs to see Bianca arguing with Mr Stratford.

"Ryder's not going, you're not going." He says and they both look up to me.

"You're going?" Bianca asks and I nod. They both look at me. "You look beautiful." She says, I smile shyly.

"You think so?" I ask, Mr Stratford nods.

"They're right." He says, I grin at them and look at Kat.

"Come with me?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I'm not being a third wheel." She says, I shake my head and smile.

"You won't be." I say and smirk, she sighs and nods.

"Fine." I laugh and smile.

"It's just a party Daddy." Bianca says, and Mr Stratford looks at them in defeat.

"I want you to wear the belly." He says, I frown and look at Kat.

"Just watch." She says, I nod and walk down the stairs and stand next to her.

"Daddy, no." Whines come from Bianca as her Father walks away.
"Not all night. Just around the living room for a minute so you can understand... the full weight of your decisions." He states bringing this vest thing around her, which makes we look pregnant.

"I am perfectly aware..." She try to speak but Mr Stratford cuts in.

"Listen to me. Every time you even think about kissing a boy, I want you to picture wearing this under your halter top." He says strapping her in.

"You are so completely unbalanced." She raises her voice at him. I don't think Kat wants to be here any longer and I'm right.

"We're going now." She shouts and I walk to the door.

"All right, wait a minute. No drinking, no drugs, no kissing,
no tattoos, no piercings,
no ritual animal slaughters of any kind. Oh, God, I'm giving them ideas." He says and runs in to the other room.

"Daddy!" Bianca says and I open the door and step out only to trip and to be catches by someone.

"Oh God, seriously?" I ask looking up at Patrick. I see my brother laughing by the cars. Patrick brings me to my feet smirking.

"Okay you need to be more careful." He says, my jaw drops.

"Me?!" I say and hit his arm.

"Well it's three times out of four that it's your fault we end up in this position." He says, I shake my head and turn.

"Kat lets go. Bianca." I say and they nod.

"Who knocked her up?" Patrick asks wrapping his arms around me.

"It's a long amusing story." Bianca glares at us both. Then I see Mr Stratford coming by the door and slap Patrick's arms.

"He will not like me" I say to Patrick who nods.

"Look after my little girls, Ryder." He says and I smirk.

"I will, don't worry." I say, Bianca rushes out of the house grabbing my hand pulling me along. I grab Patrick and pull him to.

This party is going to be a nightmare.

------------------------

We get to the party and its crazy. I look to Kat and shake my head.

"Regret you decision to come here yet?" She asks, I look at my brother who's smirking at me.

"Maybe." I state and walk in to the house. "If I can handle concerts, I can handle this." I say. Patrick comes to me and holds my hand.

"Let's go."