Epilogue

Epilogue 😘😍😜

Ryder's POV
"What a second, so you're saying. You started dating by some asshole paid Dad to take you out?" Isaac, our 15 year old asks. I look to Patrick and smile.

"Yes." I say, our other son, Jason, 17 year old smiles.

"That's what I call love." He says, I let out a laugh.

"Our experience was amazing, and to be honest, if I got paid to or not I would have still tried to get your mother." Patrick says, I smile and kiss his cheek. I stand and take the dishes off of the table in front of them.

"Dad, if you had the chance to go back in time and change your decision would you?" Isaac asks, I turn interested in this answer. Patrick stands and wraps his arms around my waist.

"No, because I probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere with her and we wouldn't be where we are now." He says and I smile, he kisses me on the lips and I still get that feeling I got when we first kissed. As we pulled away the door bell rang and I went to open the door.

I open it to see Bianca, Cameron and Kat, Ross also Michael and Mandela. I squeal and let them all in. Celeb, Ross and Kat's 17 year old walked straight to Jason. Mandela and Michael's 14 year old daughter, Juliet walked to Isaac. I showed them all to the backyard where Patrick, Jason and Isaac had moved to. I then noticed Bianca was like a planet.

"That better be "the belly" under there." I say and she bursts into laughter.

"No it's not. Though Daddy was right, it is a pain to carry all this weight around." She says and I smile. Isaac and Jason were still laughing from what I said. Bianca looked at me.

"I told them our story." I said and the adults nodded understanding. Patrick came and stood behind me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What story?" Juliet asks, I smile and look at her.

"How Patrick and I started dating." I say and she smiles.

"It's an amazing story." Isaac says, to her. She looks back to me.

"Can we here it?" She asks, I look to Patrick.

"Sure but we gotta tell you something first." He says and I smile a big smile.

"What?" Ross asks getting worried. I let out a laugh at his face. My hands came down to my stomach and Patrick placed his over the top. Mandela gasps.

"Really?" She asks, I nod excited. She screams and runs and hugs me. Everybody else looked confused.

"What's going on?" Kat asks, Mandela rolls her eyes.

"You lot do not read body language do you. Look at there position." She says and Patrick wraps me in his arms again. Kat and Bianca squeal and rush towards me.

"You pregnant again. This is gonna be great that means our baby boy with have a best friend or girlfriend even." Bianca says and Patrick brings me back in his arms.

"Does you father still have "the belly"?" He asks and we all burst into laughter.

Third Person POV

"Alright everybody sit down and I'll tell you the story. Okay so, Ross and I's parents decided to move us away from England to here, and on the first day of school...." Ryder started to tell the story of how her and her handsome husband met and love each other. As everybody leaned in and listened, no matter if they've heard it before and never heard it at all, they were all listening to the amazing story of Patrick and Ryder Verona.

THE END.