Chapter 2

Chapter Two 😂

I was walking out to the car park next to Kat and a friend of hers, Mandela.

"Would you like to come back to my place for a couple of hours?" Kat asks me, I smile and nod.

"Yeah sure got nothing better to do." I say, she smiles. Then Joey pulls up in front of us.

"Hey. Your little Rambo look
is out, Kat. Didn't you read last month's Cosmo?" He asks, I roll my eyes at him.

"Run along." Kat says, I smirk. Then my brother stops in front of us then cuts out his bike.

"Ross I'm going Kats for a couple of hours, okay?" I say, he nods. "Oh Kat, Mandela, this is my brother Ross. Ross, Kat and Mandela." I introduce them. Mandela shakes his hand, whereas Kat just stares. I click in front of her face.

"H-Hi." She stutters and I lean around Kat and look at Mandela.

"We getting them together." I mouth to her. She nods and smirks.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." Ross says bringing Kat's hand to his mouth and kissing it. He then let's her have her hand back and looks at me.

"I'll tell Mum save you some food." He says and puts his helmet on and starts his bike then rides off. I look to Kat and smirk.

"Someone's got the hots for my brother." I say, she looks to me then walks away. I get on my bike and pull up beside her car. We then see Joey let two girls climb in the back off his car.

"That's a charming new development." Mandela says.

"It's disgusting." Kat says, I look down to her.

"Who is that?" I ask and hat turns to me.

"That is my sister, Bianca and her friend." She says, I nod and about to pull out when a bike pulls in front of us. I quickly take my helmet off.

"Remove head from sphincter, then drive!" I say and he gives me a thumbs up. I put my helmet on and quickly follow Kat as she pulls away.

--------------

After the drive to Kat's house, we are both sitting in her living room.

"Hello, Katerina. Make anyone cry today?" He asks, looking down at letters.

"Sadly, no. But it's only 4:30." She replies then her father spots me.

"Who's this?" He asks, I stand and hold out my hand.

"Ryder Roses. Mr Stratford." I say and he shakes it.

"It nice to meet you. I've seen you somewhere before." He says and goes into thought.

"Perhaps on a poster on my wall." Kat says going back to the book she was reading.

"Oh my, your one of the rockstars she likes." He says gasping. I smile and nod.

"I believe so." I then sit down next across from Kat. Then Bianca comes in and kisses her fathers cheek.

"Hi, Daddy." She says.

"Hello, precious." He replies smiling. Bianca looks to me and gasps.

"Oh my, oh my. Your Ryder Roses." She says and comes over to me. I smile at her sweetly. I stand up and open my arms, she quickly hugs me right then pulls back.

"I'm Bianca." She says and I nod.

"It's nice to meet you Bianca." I say and sit back down.

"And where have you been?" Kat asks her, Bianca looks at her.