Chapter 8 Old Enough

I finally am beginning to see what others see of me.  Alec says to stop listening to there lies but I can not block the truth out. Plus he is only saying that because he is my boyfriend. 

The girls are right I am fat. No boy really wants a girl who is a size 3 they want size 00's. I love Alec and I know he would never say it to my face but, he probably wants a smaller girl.  My goal weight is 90 pounds, so I have 11 pounds to lose. Its not bad but will take time. I am going to start myself by letting myself eat 800 calories a day till I get to my weight. After I am at my weight I will go to 900. If I need to cut my calories more I will.  I will exercise daily and weight myself every night.

 The snow has fallen and it is a snow day today. It also is now the first day of Christmas break. Alec and me go Christmas shopping for our friends and my dad.  I am extremely sad that I will not be spending Christmas with my dad or grandpa, but I have Alec and this will be the first of many Christmas together.

It was Christmas eve and I went to church, while Alec stayed home. People looked at me funny because I was the youngest person there. I lite a candle in memory of my grandparents. I make my way home and Alec is standing at the door and says your standing under the mistletoe. He embraces me and we kiss.  My phone rings and it is my father. I tell Alec to shhh and he does.

 My father could not talk long because he was heading to church. We said Merry Christmas and goodnight to each other.  It hurt me a little that he couldn't be here but I will be okay.  We shut all the lights off and went to our bedroom.  Alec takes me in his arms and kisses me. At that moment I bit his lip and he was surprise but I figures we are old enough. He kiss my neck slowly and our clothes slowly come undone. I feel a sharp pain but then a wonderful feeling after that. We fell asleep together.

In the morning I was shocked at what I did but it did not matter any longer. I loved Alec and he is my one and only.  We went down stairs and there was a few more presents than there was the night before.  We jumped in to opening presents. I loved what Alec had got me and he loved what I got him.

After opening presents , we ate breakfast and watched movies all day. That night we went to bed and I realized that my dad had not even called me. So I decided to send him a text saying Merry Christmas and he never replied.