Chapter 12 Stronger

When I saw Alec I ran to him. I whisper "I love you." He just smiled and said "this is the Nella I love." He signed my papers and I walked away from treatment. I enjoyed the car ride back to Montana. I missed the Montana Skies.

When we got home I dragged Alec to the bedroom and laid down with him. It felt so good to be home. I am stronger than I was. I was lost and now I have been found. I made dinner and we ate dinner and watched a movie. We went for a long walk and than we settled in for the night.

The next morning I woke up before Alec. I decided to go shower and make breakfast. I got Alec up to eat and than we went to school. Alec had different classes than me but that was okay. The started okay but when I got to third period Alisha and her friends started to call me fat and talk about Alec. I just told her off through it was really killing me inside. I am not fat I weight 110.

I left school after that and decided to take a walk. I walked to my grandparents grave and sat there for a long while. I got home and I made dinner. Alec text me saying he will not be coming home tonight I said okay. Alec has been getting in to trouble lately because of his mother. He is fighting his mother for the money that her boyfriend took from him.

The days go by and I am once again learning to live. Alec has fallen back into his older life and so have I. I have lost weight again and this time I am doing Cocaine. It has given me the high I need and low I have once felt. My dad is no longer around and barley talks to me. Sometimes when he does call I don't pick up.

The one thing that has not changed for me is my feelings for Alec. I love him more than anything he is the father of my two Angels. I am watching the interview with my dad and out of know where someone asked if he has ever been married? My dad of course spoke up and said "no but there was a girl how walked away from me." They never spoke more about that.

I was just hitting my safe place when my phone rang and it was my dad. He said " Hey Nella, i miss you. I was so spaced out because of the shot I just did. I hung up on him. He called back three times after but I did not answer him.

I need to change but I just don't know how.