Chapter 13 Reality

When reality catches up to you its really something.  Reality plays  so many tricks on your mind. One minute you are fine and up to date on reality, then the next minute you are lost in your fantasy world. In most times your non real world is the world you wish to be in.  

I am stuck in the between worlds. I know what is my reality but I try and escape in to my second world. I cant stand to live like this I try and try to get better, but I keep falling. There is one thought that keeps coming back every time, but I don't want to do it until I feel I am running out of options.  If I keep on the rope I am on I will end up doing it.

I was clean when I found out I was pregnant for the third time. I was so happy and over joyed.  Alec was also cleaning up his act. We had our child's room painted and we put our child's name on her room wall. We were so excited.  In the past two years I have been pregnant three times, twice I miss carried and now the third time our child was a still born.  I gave birth at 25 weeks to our little girl who we named Caprice Bella, unfortunelly she passed two days later if SIDS.

We were once again broken. We started everything again. We would take a step forward and two back.  I dropped out of school and so did Alec.  I am trying to get better again but it is hard.  If it is the last thing I do I will get clean again.  After I get clean I will get Alec cleaned. When that is done we can move to another town and start fresh. We will get married and adopt a child.  That's what will be my dream. I will reach for my dream and hold on to it and never let go.

Alec was sleeping on the couch and I was in the lazy boy when my dad phones. I picked it up and we started to have a nice conversation and than when he asks me what is my feelings on him getting married; I lost it. I yelled at him I let all my thoughts out.  My last sentence before I hung up on him was " you never really cared about me, I was just a mistake. you don't love me, you never have." I hug up my phone and started to cry. Alec took me in his arms and hugged me and dried my eyes.

At this moment I knew that reality and life have one. I am society screw up and I know what has to be done. I think Alec knew what I was thinking because he said we will live tonight and start new tomorrow. We will say goodbye to our sins and hello to the rights.