Chapter 15 My Nella

When I woke up and I looked at my phone I had a message from Nella. It read "its to late dad," it hurt me. So I text her back " I am sorry Nella, but I am coming." I decided that I am going to leave today.  I made breakfast and packed my bag. I called for my ride to the air port.

When I arrived in Montana, I felt like something was wrong, something was missing.  I realize that I did the worst thing a dad could do. I left my daughter and could barley make time to see or talk to her. I feel so guilty. I cant wait to take her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. Nella is my everything. I will make sure she comes with me and even that boy can come.

My Montana phone rings and I pick it up thinking it will be my Nella, but it is not. It is a police officer. He starts talking and then I cant believe the next words out of his mouth, he says " I am very sorry sir but you daughter Nella has died in the results of a purposeful overdose. My heart just breaks, I am a grown man but I cant help my self. I bawl my eyes out.

We pull into my drive way and I keep looking at the door. Every question, everything is running through my head, but the biggest one is why did I leave her. I walk into the house and start to cry again. Nella had it planned out. Everything was clean and everything was out away. I walk to the backyard and see a stone that says our little angels until we meet again in heaven. I wonder what that means. I walk into the house again and go upstairs.  The guest room door is open a little bit so I open it up and I see that it is a nursery. On the wall it has the name Caprice Bella on it. It hits me so hard, my daughter is  mother to a angel baby.

I look down the hall and Nella's bedroom door is also open. I go in and I see a pill bottles on the bedside table and I knew she ended her life her in her room. There was papers on her desk and I knew they were for me. I sat down on her bed and cried.

Then I went to my room. When I walked in my eyes were drawn to the picture of Nella on my desk. There was a envelope that read dad on it.  I picked it up and sat down on my bed and I began to read it. There were many tears and much guilt as I learned what has happened to my Nella. Know one should have to feel or go through what my Nella did. I could have saved her but I failed as a father.

My daughter should have lived, but the world and me took her life. I cant live with the fact that I am still here and my Nella is gone.  So I am going to say goodbye to this world, so I can live with my daughter and my grandchildren in the next.

Washington News

Tonight we have some sad news to tell. The President killed himself earlier today after returning to his home town and found out his daughter had died. He kept his daughter who's name is Nella Caprise Belle secret in order to let her live a normal life, but sadly bulling and other things  forced her to take her life on Thursday Night.  The president and his daughter will be buried in Arlington along with his parents, daughters boyfriend and there children who passed away previously. The funeral will be held next Thursday and we will be covering full events.  So tonight I would like to say goodbye and thank you to a great president and father.