platform 9/34

In case you were wondering, that is indeed my own picture I took while I was at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl. It's amazing there, if you haven't gone I hope you do soon and get to enjoy the magic for yourself. Xx

✧✧✧

Soon enough after getting their new books at Flourish & Blotts Publishers and Mrs. Weasley having to drag the twins out from Gambel & Japes wizarding joke shop by their ears they were officially off to kings cross.

When Mr. Weasley's car came to a final stop 5/6 of the Weasley's were already out of the car attempting to put all of their luggage and owls into carts.

"Merlin's beard Ginny, hurry up will you? We're going to miss the bloody train and in case you haven't noticed this time dad's enchanted car isn't here to save the day!" Yelped Ron from across the station.

Ginny was not in the mood to come up with something astute to say to Ron like she usually would, she took a long sigh and rolled her eyes. Walking alongside her three brothers to the train they were yet again stopped by Mrs. Weasley

"Alright my lovelies behave now all of you, oh and Fred? George? If I receive one more owl from poor Professor Mcgonagall saying that you two have been riding those broomsticks of yours in the great hall again i'll --"

"Lock us away in the basement for a month with the garden gnomes, we know mum." Interrupted the twins in unison, chuckling to themselves as they mounted the train together.

"Oh yes! Ronald say hello to Harry and Hermione for us  will you?" Pitched in Mr. Weasley just as Ron too was boarding the train.

"And Ginny my dear, are you alright? I couldn't help but notice that you've been awfully quiet today we didn't even hear a peep from you when George mentioned those new Quidditch gloves you spoke about all summer!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed in a worried tone

"Oh...Er...well yes mum I'm quite alright really I am, just a bit tired that's all." Said Ginny trying to sound as normal as possible.

There was a small silence Ginny thought to herself she didn't make her story believable enough as she saw her parents exchange worried looks with each other.

"Uh well love, don't hesitate on sending us an owl if you need anything yeah?"

"We love you, Gin." Chimed Mr. & Mrs. Weasley.

"I love you both back." she replied sweetly, her spirits rose as she mounted the train oh how she loved her parents and their quirky relationshi—

"Watch it now Weasley, these are new dress robes and I wouldn't want to get your filthy smut all over them!" A deep voice coming from a tall and slender body collided with hers, making her lose track of her thoughts.

It was none other than Draco Malfoy. Looking down at her he gave her a rather uncomfortable side stare when he noticed Ginny staring up at him with wide eyes. Suddenly—

"Move along Malfoy, blimey." she said slamming her all of her body weight on to his shoulder, her face turned as red as the hair on top of her head as she stomped away angrily from him.

She was never really fond of Draco, he was egotistical, arrogant, rude, and most of all problematic. She shook her rage off and made her way into a cabin that contained Neville, Luna, Hermione, Ron and—

"Hello Harry, nice to finally see you again." said Ginny while awkwardly hugging Harry, otherwise known as the love of her life.

"Hey Ginny nice to see you too." Harry said with a light smile.

They all sat down and talked and talked about their summer until it was time to change into their school robes. When the Hogwarts express was coming to a halt Ginny had once again dazed off as she stared at the castle's massive shadow begin to form it's self on the grassy fields "Has Malfoy gotten taller?" and "He looks different, almost as his mind is somewhere else, he felt cold, like he'd just seen something alarming."  She thought to herself. Ginny immediately snapped out of her strange day dream and was now questioning herself why in the world would she even care about what someone like Malfoy was up to...

✧✧✧

[unedited]