i want to, so bad

Draco
A still breathless Draco struggled to catch up with a still bitter Ginny who was now taking long strides across the school grounds.

"Weasley—wait—you're—killing—me—here." Gasped Draco without oxygen. He glanced up at her, clutching down on his knees for support.

"Please hurry up will you?" Ginny scowled back at him. She finally halted herself and stared down hard at her fingernails while thumping  the tip of her foot impatiently against the ground.

Draco took this chance to catch up with her and was now slowly walking alongside her, he looked around thoughtlessly, trying to come up with something to say until a voice interrupted his thinking. "Why so quiet, Malfoy?" Teased Ginny, not taking her eyes off of her path.

Draco opened his mouth to reply but was stopped by her commentary once more. "You know, i understand i'm the last probably the last person you'd rather be right now but please do keep in mind that this was your idea."

Draco rolled his eyes as he trailed behind her again. He walked a little faster to get her attention "And I'm going to ask you to keep in mind that i know what i'm doing and i've said nothing of the sort." He sassed back.

She sized him carefully, Draco was convinced that she was about to knock him out again when she finally looked away with her chin in the air, eyes closed. He wanted to talk to her without bickering, he wondered to himself if that was ever even possible, she was so difficult and fulfilled with a large streak of competition that Draco had never seen in anyone before, perhaps not even his own self.

This brought him back to thinking of Pansy, she never fussed Draco about little things like this, she sure was annoying and clingy he thought but at least she didn't do a lot of talking when they were together.

  "Are you going to bloody talk or not?" Ginny finally spoke loudly, turning so she was now facing him. "You brought me all the way out here to what? Walk around like idiots saying nothing like we're in some sort of silent film or something? Because, believe me if that's your idea of an apology walk then i'd much rather enjoy it by myself." She shouted at him.

  Draco was bewildered from all of the angry remarks being thrown at him, he wasn't sure if he should of been scared or seduced in that moment because she looked so cute when she was angry.

He could of cared less about her yapping on about how much of a arrogant arse he was; he got that enough from his own hypocritical father. He gazed at her time was slowing down around them, until-

  "Wait." He interrupted. "What the hell is a silent film ?" He looked at her with a puzzled expression, not caring if she would have his head for interrupting her ranting. Ginny looked at him like he was insane, probably asking herself if he was even listening to her this whole time.

They continued to look at each other until both of their faces were drained of any kind of expression, and suddenly bursted out laughing.

  They laughed and laughed until tears fled out of their eyes, at times they would constantly look up at each other this would cause them to laugh even harder. Draco's laughter was the first to diminish, wiping his wet cheeks on his school robes he looked up at Ginny who was still giggling hysterically.

In this moment, she looked so bare and beautiful much more natural than Draco had ever seen her before. The now setting sun hitting her scarlet hair perfectly from behind, her giggles echoed through Draco's ears in the most delightful way, and her freckles; Draco gazed at them with such divinity resembling them as little stars spread across her fair complexion and her delicate blue eyes as bright moons that Draco sought no end to watch.