hi again

Ginny
The morning sun shone through her crimson red curtains and she inhaled deeply and lazily tried blinking the light away from her bright eyes.

Hungry thoughts from the previous night trying desperately to bite at her, to remind her how Draco pushed her away. Ginny knew that at this point it just wasn't her place to try and help him, or atleast that's that she tried telling herself. For she had helplessly been up all night tossing and turning in her own sheets, wondering what she could of said to possibly fix things, she wished dearly that everything had gone in a different direction.

Ginny knew there was something wrong with Draco, she always had that ability about her, to just know when people felt alone. Although something in Ginny sensed that whatever Draco was going through was no good and far from just abandonment.

Rubbing her tired eyes along with her very awake thoughts away, as she finally gathered up the courage to get up from bed and get dressed in a blue and white, striped jumper with worn out blue jeans Ron always teased her for wearing, they were her favorite; along with a pair of her white trainers. Ginny washed her face, the water feeling very cold against her skin, which then made her ears turn the color of tomatoes.

She set off through the common room portrait of the fat lady was on her way to a great breakfast with her friends, she was set on getting Draco off her mind and hoped for a good day.

Later...
"And that's why you should never upset the venus flytraps, really, they're awful when provoked." Said Neville across from the table, waving his hands crazily.

"Oh yes, i've read about them, the ones here I
at the wizarding world I mean, y'know the ones back home the muggle world, they aren't quite like the ones here; much more small and only stick to eating flies." Pitched in Hermione, full of knowledge and through a mouthful of cereal.

"I think they're quite lovely." Said Luna quietly, staring at her bracelet which seemed to be made out of some sort of grass. Luna looked up in Ginny's direction, "What do you think about them, Ginny?"

Everyone looking up at her instantly, she had been quiet, as usual and Luna had seemed to take notice of this, Luna always noticed everything.

"Well, uh-" Blurted Ginny.

"I don't think i know enough about them, but i've been watching Neville taking care of them for the past few weeks in herbology and, they seem quite alarming if you ask me." She said twirling her spoon in her pudding.

Ron chuckled at this and behind Ginny made a snapping noise with his hands, causing everyone to laugh but Hermione whom just rolled her eyes, grinned in his direction and looked back down at her breakfast. Ginny wondered when they were to finally get together, she hoped it was soon. Just as she hoped, with all her might that she would forget about Draco.

After breakfast, Ginny realized she had a couple hours before class started. She looked down at her brown school bag and pulled out a book; "Sun Sign Secrets" by Amy Zerner & Monte Farber, Hermione had let her borrow it since Ginny was taking astronomy this year and was currently learning about astrology, constellations and such.

Reading is something Ginny throughly enjoyed but never got around to doing much of it, she wasn't like Hermione, she didn't excel at potions, and wasn't favorited by all her professors, and most of all she was convinced that she could never be as effortlessly beautiful as Hermione, with her wild brown curls and her brilliantly beautiful mind. She was Ginny.

Just Ginny.

She loved Qudditch more than anything; not to mention she herself knew she was great at it too. she adored flying her brother's broomsticks and she didn't mind getting her hands dirty; not that any other girl should be afraid of getting their hands dirty as well that is, but that's what it was like to grow up around so many boys.