amortentia

Ginny + Draco
After a joyful and slow breakfast their time whisped by fairly fast Ginny took advantage of her time by helping Neville out with his plants. How he loved them, Ginny was sure that he were to become a great Herbology professor one day.

Meanwhile Draco decided that he wanted to take his time catching up on his sleep, he was still extremely wary from the night before.

He wished that his next class, potions, would be canceled although that was to never happen and if it ever were to Professor Severus Snape; head of Slytherin house and Potions Professor would have to drop dead before even considering canceling  a class.

He turned and moaned at the very thought, stuffing his face into his pillow.

  Ginny was not looking forward to newly joining this class for the first time, she had heard talk from all of the houses and to her surprise, sometimes even the other professors that Snape was horrible to his students, gave them impossible assignments and was rather fond of his own house when it came to his classes. Worst of all he refused to admit it was favoritism.

Ginny
"Come on Neville, we don't want to be late for my first day do we?" called Ginny sarcastically.

"Wait! I haven't watered the umbrella flowers just yet, they'll shrivel up if i don't" Neville shrieked.

  Ginny rolled her eyes at Neville's dramatic commentary and looked up at the plants that looked like they needed more space to grow, for they were immensely tall and already hitting the top of the green house roof.

"If they do-- continued Neville, "Professor Sprout won't hesitate on turning me into a toad!"

Ginny then pictured the pudgy little witch that was Pomona Sprout, Herbology Professor getting a glimpse of the soon to her be dried up, beloved umbrella flowers and furiously flicking her wand at Neville and with a loud "poof!"he would shrink down to be a little brown toad.

"Oh alright fine! Just please hurry up will you?" Ginny chuckled.

  She watched as Neville quickly poured an enormous bucket of water at the root of the very extensive plant. Almost instantly the umbrella like plant sounded with three well heard "GULP GULP GULP's" all of the water sank into the dirt of it and immediately ganied all of it's beautiful florescent colors back.

"You see? That's better now isn't it lovelies?" Neville said stroking it looking up humbly at the plant.

Ginny could not hold her laughter in any more.

"Did you just call them your lovelies?" Snorted Ginny with uncontrollable laughter.

"It's not funny!" Neville looked at her offensively.

She laughed harder at these words, she shook her head matter of factly.

"I think it's simply adorable that you care for your plants this much." Smiled Ginny.

Neville put his hand on her shoulder and smiled back they walked together to their potions classroom whilst Neville reminded her how awful Professor Snape would be. This wasn't helping Ginny at all with her nerves she was always a good studied girl, never like Hermione that is in-fact, she doubted that anyone could ever be as educated in school as Hermione was.

Finally, they arrived down to the potions classroom nearly missing Professor Snape's introduction to the new students. Neville and Ginny looked at each other with relived expressions and sat down by Harry, Ron & Hermione who gave them smiles of support for making it here in such short notice all except Hermione who looked at them disappointedly for being "unexceptionally late."