||Eleven||

"You're cheating on me!" Tom yelled, accusingly.

I shushed him, kicking his shin from underneath the table as I had my share of Jasmine tea.

"I'm not. You know why? Because we're not really together," I spelled out for him, slowly, like I was speaking to a child.

He grinned. "Seriously, though. I bet it was so hot."

"I'm right here," Jess said. He sat beside Tom, who were both facing me as I drank my usual dose of tea.

I don't know how I felt about describing the kiss Jake and I shared the other day with Tom's boyfriend present. It was slightly awkward since he was practically a stranger.

"Sorry," Tom said, quickly placing a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "You're hot, too."

Jess just rolled his eyes, but smiled non the less.

"Let's re-cap," Tom started. "First, you find out your straight best friend who you had a crush on, is actually not so straight and that he's dating someone else. Then you start fake-dating your friend, who has a boy friend of his own. Don't forget you kiss him, too. Then your crush's boyfriend finds out that it was all fake, and threatens to expose your secret. Yet, he hasn't so far. Which is very shady, by the way. And, finally, your straight friend kisses you multiple times and comes out to you as bisexual. Now you're like friends with benefits. Am I missing anything?"

I thought for a second, then shook my head. "Nope. Except he isn't sure he's bisexual yet. And, we're not exactly friends with benefits since we haven't done anything beyond kissing."

"Yet," added Tom.

I shook my head, but felt a smile tug at my lips.

"Like you two haven't done worst," I said.

The couple in front of me suddenly turned ridged, both their faces turning a deep shade of red.

"Holy crabs," I said, leaning forward. "Tell me everything."

"No way," Jess said.

"Come on! You know almost everything about me so it's only fair that you share this piece of information," I said.

They both shook their heads. "No."

I sighed. "Whatever, but just so you know, this just makes the answer to my question a lot clearer. Meaning, you did go beyond just making out."

I didn't know two people could wear the same expression on their faces at the exact time.

It was unsettling.

"Whatever, I have some homework to complete anyway," I said, sighing as I got up from my seat.

Tom wrinkled his nose. "Is that a code for something, now?"

I laughed. "I wish."

He still looked a little disgruntled as I left the café, although Jess was just laughing after me and making fun of Tom's expression.

Despite whatever was going on between me and Jake, he still didn't go easy with the work I had to get done. Although, I guessed that wasn't all bad.