886

"Ashley I know its going to sound crazy but I've known you were alive the moment you were born. At first I had no idea who you were but I knew I had to protect you. It's very rare for a human to be paired with a vampire but your my mate. Yea, I'm a vampire and so is Jinxx and CC. Jake is a werewolf. We've known each other for a year and don't even talk much, I know, but your my mate and people are after you, we have to go into hiding and no isn't and answer."

Thanks for being so blunt about it.

Within seconds Jake, CC Jinxx, Andy and I were at a house in the woods.

What even...

"Ashley..." His voice broke my flashback.

"Yes Andy?" I answered shakily.

"Come over here."

I gulped and slowly made my way to the couch he was sitting at, politely passing through the crowd of chattering people. I stood before him looking down at his sitting figure.

"Is there som-" I was cut off the 'oof' sound I made as Andy's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

Andy doesn't look like it, but he's strong and scary. I whimpered slightly and tried to scoot off only to fail and his grip tighten.

I shouldn't say he uses me, that would be a bit too harsh. He uses me as a boy toy but in a nice kind of way I guess. It's clear hes sexually attracted to me but he's never once asked me out or even hinted for me to be his boyfriend. We haven't gotten to kissing so really I'm not much of a boy toy. He's dominating and strong, and he's not even human when I am so I'm not sure how to put it.

I'm terrified of him, he mysterious, smart, strong, dark, a godamn vampire... But I'm also in love with him.
"Andy." Jake walked up.

"Yes?" His close, deep voice made me shutter in fear and pleasure.

"Are you sure it's fine to have..." He paused and looked at me then back at Andy "him... Here?"

"Shut it. As long as I'm here he's not getting hurt and I know he certainly isn't telling anyone about our kind."

"How are you so sure?" He crossed his arms over his chest glaring at me.

I wanted to say something but I felt so small compared to that glare of daggers.

"One; he's too scared of me to even remotely think of it. And two; if he so much as tries I'll kill him."

Oh great... That's lovely.

"Watch yourself Andy, if your kill your mate you'll die slowly and painfully."

Wait... He never said anything about that.
I knew I was his mate but really?

"I know, I was kidding." Andy scoffs and Jake leaves our presence.

Andy pulled me closer to him so that my back was to his chest. I tensed as he moved.

"Geez Ashley, relax. Your not supposed to be scared of your mate."

I whimpered a little giving him an apologetic look.
He kissed my forehead, the feeling lingered.

The room became cold, I shook and curled into as much of a ball as I could in Andy's lap.
He cooed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me to his warm chest.

At first I tensed, but got used to feeling. Within two minutes I was calmly snuggled up to Andy, desperately clinging to him for warmth.

My eyelids grew heavy, I heard faint talking to the side of me.
Jinxx.

"He okay?"

"He's just cold." Andy quietly replied.

"Hes getting used to you a little huh?"

"I hope so." Andy's grip tightened and he pulled me closer.

I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Your awake?" Andy looked down at me, fits if giggles from CC Jake and Jinxx came from the other side of the room.

I shook my head 'no' teasingly.

Andy picked me up bridal style and set me in the couch. I whined at the loss of his warmth and opened my eyes to see him sitting on the other couch.

I whimpered and gave him a 'Dafuq, why???' Look.

"Oh, sorry. If you want warmth you have to come over to me by yourself."

I groaned and shoved my face in a pillow.

The room suddenly went colder almost as if I were outside in the snow.
I whined and threw the pillow at the laughing Jake who was the only one left in the room besides Andy and I.

"Hey!"

Andy sat quietly.

I looked at him with begging eyes.

He shook his head and patted his lap.
I groaned and lazily got up, carefully walking towards him.

"Boo." Andy said in monotone, which still made me jump.

I whimpered and jumped harshly on his lap, cuddling into his side desperately.

"Awww, LOOK ASH LIKES ANDY ENOUGH TO CUDDLE HIM BY CHOICE!" CC suddenly popped up running around the room.

My face turned red and I hid it in Andy's warm chest. He chuckled deeply and wrapped his arms securely around me.

Sure, he's scary and tall and strong, but he's my mate and I really love him.

I just haven't told him yet.