242

This is really short :/

I woke up to soft lips connecting with my neck, moving to my coller bone. My eyes shot open to see Andy on top of me sucking and nipping.

"Morning." He smirked.

My eyes became wide as he got to my soft spot, I muffled a loud moan and earned a smirk from Andy.
He began to suck at that spot, I couldn't contain the moans coming from me.
Jake, Jinxx and CC might hear, they live here!!!

"A-Andy.." I moan yet again, "St-Stop."

Andy moved himself down ontop of me, I shuttered in pleasure of our crouches touching.

"Th-they mi-might he-ar"
"They're out hunting and won't be back for a while." Andy grinned and slowly grinded our crouches together.

I put my hands on his chest and softly pushed him off.
"Andy, I can't."
I sat at the side of the bed, heavily breathing.

He sighed and pulled me by my feet, embracing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry."
"No... Andy its not-"

Everything froze, he pulled away from the hug and leaned forward, kissing me lustfully but lovingly.

I stayed shocked at first, but quickly melted into it kissing him back and pouring out all the love I've felt towards him.

He pulled away for air, and stared into my eyes.

"Be my boyfriend?" I had no words so I just nodded. He smiled and pulled me into another kiss.

Finally.