248

I'm going to Cali Six Flags Magic Mountain. If anyone happens to be going there and reading this, come say hi, I won't bite... Probably xD

"Andy! Ashley! We're back!" CC yelled and ran to us.

We were on the couch watching batman, Andy had pulled me to his side and I cuddled into it.

CC froze in the middle of the room and stared at us,
He squealed like a thirteen year old girl and jumped up and down, Jake and Jinxx came running through.

Apparently the supernatural creatures can sense  things, so I guess the three sensed Andy and I were officially dating considering Jake and Jinxx grinned at us.

"Shut up and calm down CC,your giving me  a headache."

"BUT YOUR DATING!!! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?!?" He screeched and pulled me up by my wrist and twirled me around in the air.

Andys eyes turned red and he stared down CC letting a small grown escape his mouth which terrified all of us. CC let go of me and hid behind the two terrified J's.

Andy stood up and pulled my arm, he let out another growl and childishly said "Mine."

"I'm not some kind of property, you know."

"You sure about that?" Andy teasingly looked me in the eyes.

I gulped, he knew he terrified me sometimes and he knew what he was doing.
I nodded and he pulled me into a deep, lustful kiss. The three wolf whistled and scattered away when Andy glared at them.

He puleld me into his lap and let my play with his hair while he finished watching batman.

This was perfect.