340

I feel terribly depressed and an emotional wreck so I thought I'd write some smut instead of continuing what I was doing before...

"A-andy..." I moaned.
"J-just fuck me."

Andy grinned and replied "my plesure."

Andy threw off our boxers and took lube from be drawer by his bed.

He put it on, staring me in the eye making me as hard as I could get.

He didn't even prep me before placing his tip at my entrance. I shuttered in pleasure,
"You sure?" Andy caressed my cheek with his hand. I nodded and with that he pushed halfway into me.

I cried out in pain, damn this hurt like a bitch.
Andy went still, but I know he's impatient and he wanted me badly. I wasn't going to let him down.

"Keep going."

"Ashley, give yourself some time to adjust, I know it hurts."

I shook my head no and forcefully pulled him down so his full length was inside me. I muffled my cried of pain and ignored the stinging pain and tears.

"Ash, what the hell!? I told you to get use to it." Andy took my cheek in his hand, whipping away the tears.

He tried pulling out but I pulled him back down, moving him up and down inside me until he started on his own.

I ignored the pain, and let it flush away as pleasure filled in me. I moaned out loudly which Andy got the idea and his pace got faster and harder.

Then he hit something deep inside that made me arch my back and cry out a loud moan, I gripped the bed sheets biting my lip.

He smirked and lined himslef to that angle, continuously hitting that same spot over and over again.

"Ash, I'm g-gonna..." Andy moaned and came inside me.
I came right after, panting harshly.

He rode out his orgasm and pulled out. Flopping beside me.

"Oh. my. god. Andy..." I panted.

He puleld me close to him, I cuddled into his side, my breathing leveled out and calmly falling asleep to his heartbeat.

He kissed my forehead and I fell into a much needed sleep.

I don't write good smut :/