488

Andy's pov

It's been two weeks of searching for Ashley. We've looked everywhere. I haven't slept since she was taken, I swear when I get my hands on who took him...

'A-Andy, oh god... Andy please help me...' Ashley's voice echoed through the back of my head. The words haunt me. I shook it off and kept looking out the window as Jake directed Jinxx where to go.

Marked or not vamps can hear their mates call out to you, no matter how far away. Of course, Ash didn't know that, but I heard him... Tears of sadness and anger filled me.

Ashley was hurt, I could feel it in his voice. Hurt, scared, confused, afraid, hopeless, and cold.

"He's in there." Jake pointed to a rusty, abandoned warehouse as the car stopped. I ran out and as soon as I got to the door, I broke it down. My fists clutched tightly, as I heard Ashley's screams throughout the the place. Jake, Jinxx, CC and I split up. I ran towards Ashley's screams and broke down the door to see something that made my blood boil. My eyes glazed over in red, I couldn't control myself as I kicked the man ontop of him and placed myself on him, landing punches as tears of anger leaked from my eyes.

I couldn't hear anything, I zoned out as I just kept punching.

"ANDREW DENNIS!" Jake growled, Jinxx and CC pulling me off of the blondie.

I struggled in their grips,
"Andy, think about Ashley. He needs you Andy."

My eyes widened and I felt my limbs go limp. How could I leg myself go like that.

"Good to have you back man." Jake gave me a small smile and I noticed he had rope tied around a tall, short brown haired man. Jake proceeded to tie up the blondie.

I her sniffling and I turn my head to see Ashley naked and curled in the corner, his arms and head upon his knees and he cried into his knees.

My heart broke and I quickly crawled towards him.

I put my hand on his, he flinched and pulled it away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"A-andy," his voice was hoarse and shakey.

He let out a sob before launching himself at me, wrapping his arms around my neck and sobbing into my shoulder. I tangled my arms around his waist and used a hand to rub his back up and down.

"Shhh.... Its okay Ashes, I got you." I whispered. CC placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a small smile, Jinxx and Jake smiling at me and holding each others hands.

I sighed in content and kissed Ashley's head, holding him tighter and closer before picking him up and running to the car, as he was naked.

He wrapped himself in a blanket and cuddled against me, silently crying himself to sleep.