332

It's been two weeks of nonstop beatings from Nick. I was right, he was much more intimidating and much much stronger than Andy.

God, how I missed Andy.

I lay on the floor, dried blood everywhere, but I was too tired to care, too weak, too afraid...
"He hasn't been marked yet so you can."

"Great. Don't interrupt us." I cringed at Nicks voice.

"Fine. Just be quick about it." I heard footsteps leave then Nick walked in.

"Hi baby, how are ya feelin'?" Nick falsely cooed.

I gave him a glare of daggers.

"So, Andy didn't mark you huh?"

Mark me? What's he talking about?

I gave him a confused look.

"Ahh, well. Vampires are supposed to mark their Mates so if another vamp tries to he or she will die. But Andy was stupid enough to let that slide." He moved closer, I shook in fear.

What's this got to do with anything?

"So... I can do whatever I want with you..." Nick smirked and pulled me into my stomach. Soon after I felt his tip at my entrance, I whimpered in fear and pain.

"A-Andy, oh god... Andy please help me..."

"SHUT UP! HES NOT COMING FOR YOU!" Nick yelled and smacked me, I whimpered and let myself fall to the ground while Nick roughly grabbed my hips and thrusted into me.

Andy's pov

"A-Andy, oh god... Andy Please help me..."

I shot up off the floor.

Jinxx, Jake and CC gave me concerned looks.

"Ashley's in trouble."

"Well, where is he?" CC asked, standing up with Jinxx and Jake.

I suddenly got an idea and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. Grabbing one of Ashley's shirts and running back down.

They all have a questioning look before they got the idea.
Jake transformed into his giant golden haired wolf and sniffed the shirt.
He smirked and howled before running to the door.

He has the sent.... Don't worry Ash... I'm coming for you.