319

I feel like being super generous because I'm going to Extreme Thing today with 3 of my friends AND I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

Anyways, I'm updating all of my books today :)

"CC, STOP THA-" makes voice was cut if by the door slamming down.

"What the hell!?!?"

One by one I watched Jake, Jinxx and CC fall to the ground. Andy stood in front of me, I was too weak to move though.

"Back away Andrew."

"Over my dead body." Andy growled.

"Fine." The voice from whom I couldn't see echoed and Andy fell to the floor, a dart in his shoulder.

"It's fine, they're all just passed out. They'll live." A tall, short brown haired man walked up to me.

He picked me up despite my squirming and crying and threw me into the back of a van.
We drove off and I blacked out.

~

I awoke in a dark, cold room. I whimpered of the coldness and curled into a ball. The sound of chains clacking on the hard floor.

I was chained to a wall sitting in a cold cell-like room... Naked.

"Good, your awake." The man that had kidnapped me stood in the corner of the room.

"Okay, Ashley is it?" He paused and continues when I gave him nothing but a glare. "Let me know if this hurts..." He walked closer and poked his finger into my entrance, I groaned in pain.

He pulled it out and laughed then left the room.
What the hell was that for!?!? Where's Andy!? Where am i!?

God please help....

•one day later•

"ASHLEY!"

I whimpered and moved to the corner.
"This is Nick, he's a vampire just like your mate. Isn't that sweet?"
Nick had blonde hair and blue eyes, he had muscles but he was skinny. He looked stronger than Andy and probably is.

"He's going to be looking after you."

I whined slightly but shut myself up. I didn't want any more beatings.

I've been here for 24hours and I already want this to be over with. Why can't I just be home with Andy?