Dinner

Bruno's POV

We made it to the restutant and she looked around.

"Bruno this is amazing," she said and I smiled. I walked up to the waitress.

"Name," she said chewing gum.

"Hernandez," I said and I saw her smile.

"Right this way," she said leading us to this booth. She slid in and I got in after her.

"Hi welcome to Garcia's may I offer you a drink," she asked.

"Yeah a Coke please," Lauren answered.

"And sir," she asked I looked up.

"I'll have the white wine," I smiled.

"Ok I'll be back in just a second to take your order," she said winking at me. She then walked away and I smiled over at Lauren.

"I'm amazed Mr.Hernandez," She giggled.

"I'm amazed about you look at you with your cute, sexy and classy self," I smiled.

"Yeah I got a makeover," she said and I kind of frowned. She looked down and I pulled her chin up to look at me.

"You didn't have to do that you are beautiful Lauren and don't let anyone say your not ok," I asked and she nodded and I slowly leaned in and I watched as she closed her eyes until of course someone interrupts us.

"Awe look at that Dave and I thought all kids thought about sex but clearly they think differently," we heard this middle aged women say. We looked at each other and I smiled while she looked down.

"Thank you," we said and she went back into her booth. She giggled and I smiled.

"Are you guys ready to order," she asked and I nodded. I ordered salad, soup, steak and some spam. I know it doesn't go with the meal but they had it and I had to have it.

"So why is someone so beautiful like you in such a fucked up situation," I asked.

"I really don't want to talk about that," she said.

"Why not," I questioned.

"I just don't," she said looking away from me. Just then waitress brought us the food.

"Here you go," she said leaning down showing her cleavage. I licked my lips and looked over at Lauren instead and she was playing with her nails.

"Thank you," I smiled. She sat there quietly and didn't touch not one item of her food.

"What's wrong aren't you going to eat," I asked.

"I'm not hungry," she grumbled.

"Come on take a bite of something," I said.

"Your disgusting I'll see you at your house," she said and she tried to get up but I grabbed her.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing I'm just not hungry," she said.

"Please eat something,"I begged.

"Ok," she sighed. She picked up a spoon to eat her soup. I slapped her hand.

"Owe what was that for," she whisper yelled.

"You picked up the wrong spoon here use the soup spoon," I said handing her the soup spoon.

"What the hell is this My Fair Lady," she asked.

"Kind of," I smiled.

"Oh my god I should double the price," she groaned.