Others

Bruno's POV

"Shit," I said flipping my table. I sat down and wandered what the hell just happened. You know what I'm goin to get my girl. I opened the door and no other than Jessica walked in.

"I'm not trying to be rude but why the fuck are you here," I asked.

"Because I want you baby," she said.

"Yeah whatever I'm going to get my girl," I said.

"No she's already in someone else's arms," she smiled.

"How do you know," I asked.

"Because I prchestrated this whole thing to get you," she admitted.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"I did it for you baby."

"No you did it for yourself, and I don't want you I want her," I yelled and she started to cry making me feel bad.

"Look all I did was be nice and your head was so far up her ass that you didn't notice who I was," she said rubbing my shoulders.

"No I don't know who you are I just I need to go," I said and she pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me.

"Stop," I said and she didn't listen. I closed my eyes and started to imagine Lauren. I then felt her unbuckle my pants.

"Stop get off of me I don't want you I want Lauren," I said and she glared at me.

"I know you want me," she said.

"Look I want you as a friend I barely know you and your throwing yourself at me," I said and she sighed.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking. I just feel so lonely all the time," she said.

"Well I know how you feel but I have to go," I said and she nodded.

"Can you watch Geronimo," I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said and I smiled. I then walked out the door to find my girl. I only walked to the bus stop when I found her talking on the phone to someone.

"Can I please just stay with you I can't go back there," she cried I stayed behind her.

"What's wrong you wanna know what's wrong I got to interested in him I started to act as if he were my guy that's what's wrong," she said.

"Well he told another guy that he was almost done with me and that he could have me. So the guy tells me all this and at first I don't believe but then I see what happened and remember you should trust no man," she sighed. Hold up Ryan told her that I told him that he could have her. Hell naw this niggas head is mine.

"I can't believe I got lost in those eyes and the way he held me it just felt so real I mean he's a really good actor," she said.

"No I'm not dick addicted...ok maybe just a little bit but that's not the point I want you to come and get me,"  she said and I walked out there and grabbed her waist.

"Baby look me in my eyes and tell me the truth," I said. She turned around in my arms looking me in my eyes.

"Hello hello you there I swear I know your there," I heard the voice on the phone say.

"I'm sorry I'll call you back something came up," she said still looking at me.

"Bruno what are you umm doing here," she asked.

"I came to get my girl," I said and she smiled.

"I like you I really really do but Bruno I have to go," she said pulling away from me.