Ending event

1 week later
Bruno's POV

The phone ringing woke me. I sat up smiling at sleeping beauty. She looked so cute. I looked at her naked body as she clutched the sheet. I got up and grabbed the phone off its charge.

"Hello," I answered groggily.

"Hey Bruno get down here," Phil yelled in the phone.

"What the hell are you talkin about," I  asked.

"What the hell are you talking about," I said rubbing my eyes. She shifted onto my chest and I smiled as I felt her tiny arms snake around me.

"I'm talkin about this meeting man," he said.

"Shit can we postpone it," I ask. I then felt her kissing me.

"No we can't postpone it," he sighed. She started to kiss me on the lips.

"What time does it start," I asked.

"Umm eight o'clock," he said.

"Why the hell are you calling me so early," Iask.

"Because I'm up and bored and I just thought to remind you," he said. She then started kissing me on the cheeks.

"Bruno what is that noise," he asked.

"Nothing man I gotta go," I said and hung up before he could say anything.

"Your a bad girl huh,"I said rolling on top of her.

"Bruno your fat as hell," she giggled.

"I am not," I said kissing her.

"Well you got a beer belly," she giggled.

"You was rubbing all on it last night wasn't you," I smiled.

"Your funny," she laughed.

"Come on take a morning selfie with me," I asked.

"Bruno kiss my ass I'm butt naked under a blanket and your shirtless are you really trying to blow these teenagers through the roof," she said and I smiled.

"Yeah they ain't ready," I said.

"Release the belly," she said and I chuckled.

"How about you post something on your social media for once," she said grabbing her phone.

"Selfie," she said sticking her tongue out and snapping. She then got a call. She looked at me and then answered it.

"Yello," she said all country.

"I do not sound like a rapist I sound like a man with no woman and no life," she said and I was weak.

"I can't I won't be back," she said.

"I'm gonna come and see you and Gabe ok," she said.

"love you too bye," she said. I let her hang up before I bombard her with kisses.

"What's going on,"I ask.

"Well it's my younger brother and mom they don't know that I'm still a prostitute," she said.

"But they knew you were a prostitute before," I asked and she nodded.

"My dad saved me the first time but then I went right back from fear. All he did was drug me and have his little fantasy wife," she shrugged.

"Were you his wife," I asked.

"No he forced me in a relationship anyways you go on and shower and I'm going to visit my mom and lil brother," she said getting up.