Payments and Events

1 week later
Lauren's POV

I can't be doing this with him. I'm not falling in love with him. No! Just do your job and get the hell out of here.

"Baby you ok," Bruno asked.

"I'm not your baby," I said getting up,

"But yeah you are what do you mean your not what's wrong with you," he asked. I'm falling in love with you.

"Nothing," I say coldly.

"Awe are you on that womanly thing you get every month," he asked with a smirk.

"Bruno no I'm just home sick I'm going to go home," I said.

"No your not your not going anywhere," he said climbing on top of me.

"Please Bruno," I begged.

"No," he said sternly.

"I hate you," I said seriously.

"No you don't you love me," he said with a smile.

"Ooh I must be acting really good which I mean to ask when should I be getting my money," I asked. His face twitched up.

"After all the shit that I'm doing for
You," he yelled.

"Like what," I snark.

"I'm loving you giving you a place to stay I've got you off the corner but yet you wanna go back," he yelled.

"Well it's not like I asked for any of those things see I know the type of guy that you are," I said getting up.

"Oh really," he laughed.

"Yes really your an inconsiderate asshole you wouldn't be fucking doing this if it wasn't for the bet now would you," I said getting in his face. You could tell he wasn't expecting that because he had a sorry look on his face.

"Get off of me you asshole I knew you were a liar," I yelled storming to the back. I felt him following me.

"Look it was a bet at first," he said.

"At first. At first," I laughed.

"Yeah exactly," he said but I cut him off.

"Bruno it's still a bet it's the same damn thing and I can't trust you so let me keep this up because apparently everybody loves seeing us together," I laughed.

"You know your a stuck up bitch," he said and I turned to him.

"I'm a stuck up bitch is that right," I asked.

"Yeah it is," he nodded.

"Ok that was just for confirmation as long as I get my money you can call me all the names in the book as long as you pay me my money in Cash," I smiled.

"Yeah ok," he said. He then punched the wall not scaring me at all.

"Bruno look when you got with someone's heart-" he cut me off.

"Who said I wasn't in love with you," he yelled.

"Yeah your in love with what's in my pants not what's inside so go fuck yourself," I spit he then  . Pinned me against the walls.

"Is that what you think," he asked.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'

"Look we got off on the wrong foot can you at least give me a chance," he asked looking me in my eye.

"We have an event to go to and I have to get dressed," I said crossing my arms.

"Look I'm sorry I made a mistake we all do," he said.