The Call

Lauren's POV

"I love you too," he said adn I hit him even harder.

"I gotta go," he said. He then hung up the phone.

"What the fuck," he yelled. I kept beating him with the pillow.

"Stop please," he said.

"You liar," I said hittin him again.

"What," he asked.

"You said you were gonna friendzone the bitch," I said and he smiled.

"So your jealous," he smiled. I climbed off of him.

"Asshole," I mumbled walking to my back room.

"Baby girl," he called. I rolled my eyes and slammed my bedroom door.

"I'm so stupid I actually beleived his lying ass," I sayd cleaning up my room.

"You know what two can play at this game," I said. First I grabbed all of our clothes. Then I walked to the laundry room. His ass was sleep on the couch. I put everything in the washer. I then felt someone grab me.

"Oh shit," I yelled. I then heard that familiar laugh.

"Chris that wasn't funny," I said hitting him in the shoulder.

"It was to me," he chuckled.

"How did you get in here," I asked.

"Umm easy actually I just used the spare key that you keep in your mailbox," he smiled.

"I shouldn't have ever let your ass know where I keep my key," I smile.

"Yeah whatever," he smiled.

"So what's your little boyfriend doing here," he asked.

"He's not my boyfriend," I said and Chris smiled even wider.

"Baby tell the truth," he smiled getting closer to me.

"Well I like him but he's still with his girlfriend and I don't think that's gonna end any time soon," I sighed. He walked up and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Wait stop I can't do this," I said and Chris smiled.

"Baby I'll wait," he said with a smile. I was speechless. He walked out the laundry room and my stomach started to turn. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Please tell me that this is false. I never throw up.

"Where are you dammit," I said fumbling around through my medicine cabinets.

"Please be here," I mumble. I then find it. The pregnancy test. I pee on it and wait by the sink and wash my hands. I wait for the results and they finally come back.

"Oh shit," I say until I hear a knock on the door.

"Baby girl I'm goin home," he said.

"Ok see you later," I said nervously.

"Are you ok in there," he asked.

"Yeah," I yelled. I then swallowed hard.

"Can I get a kiss good bye," he said and I smiled.

"No no just go," I yelled. You kiss me you taste the throw up. You ask am I sick. You take me to the hospital and they reveal I'm pregnant. I don't feel like dealing with all that.

"Ok bye," he said. I then heard the front door shut.

"Fuck," I scream. I know what I'm gonna do. Get an abortion. Yeah no one will ever know. I walked in the living room to see he left his phone. Dumbass. Let's hack his ass. I open his phone and start taking hella silly pics. The phone then received a text. I was tryin to set it down but I just couldn't.