Real Shit

Lauren's POV

I couldn't let go of his hand. Even while they were doing surgery I was holding his hand. I mean the whole reason they let me stay is because they thought he was already dead by how his ass was breathing. But then he started to snore.

"Ms.Lauren," he said.

"Yes," I said still holding his hands.

"Umm are you ok," he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine how is he," I asked.

"He's sleeping right now," the Doctor said not answering my question.

"I know," I said.

"Are you two married," he asked.

"No," I sighed.

"Are you his girlfriend," he asked.

"No," I answered.

"His friend," he asked and I nodded.

"Yes we are best friends," I said.

"You must really love him I mean to stay there by his side when your obviously injured makes you one hell of a friend," he said.

"I just wanna make sure he knows that I'm always gonna be here for him," I said and he nodded.

"Well he should be waking up very soon," the doctor explained and I nodded. He then walked out the door.

"Bruno I'm so so sorry that this happened," I cried.

"Baby calm down and go to sleep," I heard him grumble. I felt him pull my hand.

"Come here," he said. This nigga's high as fuck. I climb on top of him.

"Bruno your high," I giggled.

"Hell yeah they gave me that good shit," he said.

"Bruno I can't believe you scaring me like that," I said hitting his chest.

"You like me don't you," he asked.

"No I just umm," I got distracted by his hands grasping my ass.

"I like that ass this ass is mine baby girl," he said and I smiled.

"No Bruno it's not it's mine and I'm not your girl I'm just your friend," I sighed.

"Your on top of me at the hospital with me and your letting me grab your ass," he stated.

"Bruno I'm just here because I wanted to make sure you were ok but now I have to go," I sighed getting off of him.

"Look at you. You look terrible," he said.

"Thanks a lot asshole," I said grabbing my purse.

"I mean you don't look like yourself," he said.

"Yeah it's because I sat in a fucking hospital making sure your ass was ok anyways why did you even run after me," I asked

"Because you umm forgot your money," he said.

"Oh I didn't want it good luck Bruno," I said walking to the door.

"Wait wait," he said trying to get up.

"What," I asked.

"I need someone to help me out I mean I just got shot," he said.

"Well Bruno I think Jessica will take excellent care of you," I smiled.

"That's dirty your a low down dirty bitch," he said and I got intrigued.