Truth be told

Lauren's  POV

I woke up finally. I'm such a morning person. I know weird right. I saw Bruno still sleep and I smiled.

"Wake up," I yelled grabbing a pillow and swinging it at him. He groaned and I smiled.

"Wake the fuck up," I yelled.

"Baby it's too goddamn early," he groaned. I started jumping on the bed.

"Come on sleepy head," I smiled.  He sat up.

"You know the view from here is great," he said.

"I know right," I smirked. He just shook his head. I smiled jumping off the bed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed  me a granola bar. I sat at the Island and checked my notifications. I noticed Chris had texted me.

'Hey guuurl😜'

'Hey booooyyyyyy' I replied. I then noticed I had gained hella followers.

"Bruno did you follow me or something," I yelled and he smiled.

"Nah," he said. He walked into the room with a towel around his waist. My phone then buzzed.

'What you been up too'

'Nothin chillin😎' Bruno then snatched the phone.

"Bruno gimme my goddamn phone back," I yelled. He was reading my texts.

"Who the hell are these people," he asked.

"None of your goddamn business," I said.

"Man do you like these guys," he asked.

"Really nigga? Really?," I said and he laughed.

"Well guess they won't be talkin to you for a while," he said and he then threw my phone.

"NOOOOO," I yell.

"You fucking idiot why the fuck did you do that," I yelled.

"I did what I had too," he said.

"Oh my god your such an attention seeking asshole," I yelled. I then stormed into my bedroom. I didn't even finish my granola bar. I grabbed some  tights and a black bulls sports bra. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I took a shower. I then dried of and blew out my hair. I put it in a bun. I then went to grab my athletic shoes. Bruno had put on some shorts but not a shirt.

"Where are you going," he asked.

"I'm going for my run now give me your phone," I said.

"Ummm no," he said.

"Give me your phone I'm gonna listen to some music now give me your phone," I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Or what," he asked.

"I'm gonna turn into a fat glob of Cheetos and fried chicken now gimme," I whined running towards him. He grabbed me.

"Stop," he said.

"No not until you give me some kind of phone," I yelled. He smiled and kissed me.

"I don't even know why you put on clothes," he said.

"Stop," I say and he smiles.

"Nope shouldn't have awaken the beast," he grunts.

"And you shouldn't have broken my phone," I retort and he chuckles. He kissed my cheek.

"Now if you gone go for a run you gone have to go now before I drag you onto the couch," he said and I smiled.

"Ooh tempting," I smiled and he bit his lip. I walked to the door and I felt him slap my ass.