Three

„Mila, wait up!", Camila heard Ally's voice from down the school hallways. It was now lunch time and the brunette was on her way to the cafeteria to meet up with her friends. She turned around and saw the smaller girl jogging towards her. Camila embraced her in a hug when she reached her.

„How has your day been so far?", Ally politely asked as they made their way to the cafeteria together. Camila thought of an answer for a little moment. She couldn't be honest since Ally didn't know anything about the events from the previous day and that was still the only thing that had been on her mind that day.

„Thoughtful.", Camila simply replied and smiled down at her friend, who, once again, wore that bright smile of hers.

„You're always thinking, aren't you? Your mind is lovely.", Ally said, the last sentence in a fake british accent, making Camila chuckle.

„You're still watching these british accent tutorials on youtube? That's so lame.", Camila joked and Ally shoved her slightly. Ally was that kinda person thats always finding a way to cheer you up. Only her presence made you feel better and Camila was pretty sure that Ally was a small ray of sunshine herself. She had plenty of friends and everyone loved her. I mean, duh, how could you not love her?

When they reached the cafeteria, Normani and Dinah were already sitting on their usual table so they got their food and then sat down as well.

„That new teacher, Mr. Sullivan, he's fire!", Normani whispered yelled when they were all seated and already in the middle of eating their dishes.

„Your new math teacher? I've heard! Gosh, I hate you, I'm so jealous, I want him to teach my math class as well.", Dinah responded with a fake pout. „Actually, he could teach any class, I wouldn't be able to pay attention anyways.", she added with a smirk.

„Oh hey, Mr.Sullivan.", Camila said and smiled at a spot behind Normani and Dinah. Dinah's face immidiately blushed into the darkest shade Camila has ever seen and she choked on her ham sandwich, eyes wide. Normani slowly turned her head around, only to see that Camila was joking. She playfully glared at her before carefully hitting and rubbing Dinah's back to help her calm down again. Ally burst out laughing, making a few students turn around and give them a confused look.

„You suck, I'll get you back.", Dinah glared at Camila when she wasn't coughing anymore, not so playful this time though. Camila laughed anyways.

Mocking eachother had always been a thing between the polynesian girl and the latina. Dinah was mostly the one indicating the pranks and mocks so Camila found it very amusing when she actually got to prank Dinah back. They had been friends since kindergarden and the brunette saw her taller friend more as a sister. Dinah also had a spare key for they apartment, in case of an emergency, and vice versa. Sofi always called Dinah 'Aunt D' which Dinah also used to mock Camila. Everytime Dinah wanted to do something the latina didn't wanna do, Dinah used the phrase 'Listen to your aunt, Karla' and Camila hated when someone called her by her first name.

„So, bowling alley today or what?", Normani suddenly spoke up. Dinah suddenly waved her arms around, making weird noises with a mouth full of food. The other three girls looked at her with furrowed brows. Dinah swallowed her food hardly.

„Troy's always there and Ally's totally crushing on him!", Dinah whispered yelled at them, holding her hand to her chest before turning around to see him sitting at a table on the other side of the room. Ally blushed and looked down to her fingers while the other girls tried to get a glance of the blonde, tall boy Ally seemed to adore so much.

„Is that true? No shit, I knew it!", Normani said, bringing her attention back to the smaller girl.

„Shh, don't be too loud please and don't tell anyone! I told Dinah not to tell anyone too but guess that didn't work so well. Luckily people never talk to you so I guess you only told them huh?", Ally joked making Dinah groan at her and glare.