Six

After that, things went back to being more comfortable. The two girls talked about anything and everything and who would have thought, but Lauren actually said more than just a word as a reply. After they talked for a good hour, Lauren suddenly got a call and she had to leave. They both got up from the bench and it kind of got awkward again as both girls didn't know whether they should hug goodbye or not.

Camila wanted to see Lauren again. Not because of answer she wanted but because she really liked Lauren as a friend and she could see them hanging out more. So she asked for Lauren's phone number and at first Camila thought Lauren wouldn't give it to her since her look changed from a comfortable expression to a tense one. At the end, they exchanged numbers though and Lauren promised to call her soon so they could hang out. They didn't hug goodbye, only waved awkwardly.

Camila was currently laying on her bed with Dinah next to her and Ally and Normani in front of them. They were having another movie marathon and Camila was having so much fun. She had missed it so much. Dinah would comment on the movie every two seconds, making the other groan and Ally would wimp in fear at scenes that weren't scary at all.

Two days had passed and the girl hadn't heard from her mysterious friend yet. Camila wouldn't be surprised if Lauren never texted or called her but she was okay with it. If Lauren didn't call her then Camila would leave her alone as well.

Of course, Camila had filled Dinah in on what had happened after school that day. Dinah only responded with something sexual again so Camila dropped it.

„This movie scared the crap out of me.", Ally said once the movie finished.

„Ally, that movie is for kids starting at the age of 12.", Camila said and chuckled as her friend pulled the pillow she was hugging to her chest infront of her face.

The girls ordered some pizza and kept gossiping for another hour when they left. Camila still had to study for her geography test tomorrow. So she went to her room and sat down at her desk. Just as she was about to start writing down some notes, she heard her phone buzzing on the nightstand. As she retrieved the device, she saw that it was Lauren calling. A small smile grazed her lips as she answered.

C: Hello?

L: Hey, it's me.

C: What's up?

L: I was just wondering if you wanted to hang tomorrow. If you want.

Even over the phone Lauren's voice sounded raspy and intimidating.

C: Umm, I can't. I gotta watch my sister the whole afternoon.

L: Oh, that's fine with me. I don't mind company. When do you want me to be there?

Camila opened her mouth to respond but no words came out. By Lauren words, Camila got the feeling that the green eyed girl was really desperate to see her.

C: Around 3:30 maybe?

L: Perfect. See you then.

And with that, Lauren hung up. Camila kept the phone by her ear for another second, then locked it again and sat back down at the desk. Seems like her sister would meet the mysterious girl as well tomorrow.

––

It was 3:20 when Camila reached her apartment. As she closed the door, she called a quick 'I'm here' into the flat to let everyone she was home now and took off her shoes, revealing her pink flower socks that she loved so much. She was glad that it was fall and she had to wear sneakers everyday, great opportunity to wear her colorful socks on a daily basis.