!Chaper 3!

So now we were at the busses I was stood next to coach and Sheryl waiting for the boys to get on the bus. Alan walks past to get on the bus and smiled with a little head nod.
When I turn back around with a smile on my face I see Gerry and Ray going up to coach Boone 'this is not good to be good ' I thought.

"How can I help you boys?"

" I'm Gerry Bertier,the only all-American you got on this team .You want any of us to play for you you reserve half the open positions for Hammond players ,half the offense ,half the special team .We don't need any of your people playing on defense we're already set!"

"Uh-huh. Don't need none of my people? "
    By now most of the boys had gotten back off the bus ,Alan was stood right next to me leaning on the bus with his arm so close to me.

"What did you say your name was ,Jerry?"

"Gerry."

"No you must have said Jerry,like Lewis ,which would make you dean Martin right ?" He said turning to Ray.

He turned to all the parents "Ladies and Gentlemen, I got an announcement to make we got Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin going to camp with us here this year. Jerry telling the jokes Dean sings the song and gets the girl. Let's give them a round of applause." Coach Boone started clapping but no one else did .
"Where's your folks ,Gerry ? Your parents are they here? Where are they?"
Gerry looked in a direction and pointed to his mother " that's my mother." He said.

" that's your mama ?.Very nice.how are you ? Take a good look at her. 'Cause once you get on that bus , you ain't got no mama no more. You it brothers on the team ...and you got your daddy. Now you know who your daddy is ,don't you?" I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop laughing Alan started to chuckle which made me start laughing so I ha to turn around not knowing that Alan was actually that close but at the moment I didn't care I just needed to stay quiet.
" Gerry if you wanna play on this football team you answer when I ask you who's your daddy? .Who's your daddy Gerry ? .Who's your daddy?"
Gerry put his head down and said so quietly "you."

"Uh-huh and whose team is this ? Is it your team or is it your daddy's team?"

"Yours"
"Mm-hmm get on the bus.Put your jacket on first and get on the bus...Uh Dean? Fix that tie son!"
When me and Alan finally stopped laughing we got on the bus.