Chapter 11

As I went to the same school i got to see all the guys which had its ups and its downs. Although over the week of training with the guys I have got to know them more and more and I can honestly say that they are all sweet guys.

The first day back at school after camp and it was crazy there you have the parents out the front with signs and shouting about the integrated schools,some of the school pupils were there shouting abuse at the black students. 'you don't belong here' they would say to them. As i was walking through I seen Alan up ahead and started walking over to him as I stood talking to him at the front of the school I seen Gerry and his girlfriend Emma talking when Julius walked up to them, Julius put out his hand to shake Emma's but she just walked away from him. Which made me dislike her alot since Julius was so kind to everyone he knew. 

I saw all the titans sticking up for each other which was good seeing from where we had all started now they have such a strong bond , I was glad to see Gerry especially sticking up for the titans since he was the one who was most apposed to the idea. 

As the day went on everything started to calm down other than the odd fight here and there everything was going good..... I think.

It was finally game night as I was walking to the pitch I was walking around the back way and I saw coach Boone bent over by one of the walls, although I  knew he wouldn't appreciate me going over to check on him so i turned and walked the other way to protect his dignity and also the awkwardness. As I finally got to the field the game was about to start so I went and wished them all luck, Alan gave me a small hug before he went off to play.