:Chapter 4:

Coach Boone called us all of the bus and obviously the boys hating each other stood each side of Coach Boone .
"Listen up I don't care if your Black,green ,blue,white or orange I want all my defensive players on this side and all players going out for offense over here...right now Let's move.! Let's move.! Let's move.! Let's move.!"
I was stood by dad taking side glances at Alan. When Coach Boone started talking again and snapping me back into reality .
"You and you , defensive. bus .Sit together!! Get comfortable too , because he person that I have you siting next to us the same one you'll be rooming with for the duration of this camp" .
There was no other seat so I was sat by blue . I didn't really mind because I don't really care about race . It was really awkward on the bus so blue started singing
"🎶 there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough!🎶" I was quite enjoying it until Julius turned to blue with a glare "blue shut up. I don't want to see your smiling and shuffin' and hear your minstrel show singing on the bus."
Gerry turned to look at it all and said "you got that right" which made Julius turn and look at him "you can shut up too" .

We finally got to camp! We were all unpacking and what not when I was talking to Gerry and Julius was putting up a picture ... I think it was from the Olympics when they did the black power stand . Gerry looked over to Julius who just finished putting the picture up in the perfect place
" I ain't looking at that for weeks man. Take it down"
"When I die you can close your eyes for weeks All I care .Why don't you look at your wall and I'll look at mine?"
"I'll look wherever I want to be looking at that for weeks "
"Gerry just leave it" I said trying to pull Gerry down and not to get him to stand up .
"Then you better use your x-Ray vision,superman and look right through it 'cause it ain't comin' down"

Gerry stood up and got face to face with Julius "Gerry please just sit down ! ...Gerry!!!" I said trying to pull him away. When him and Julius just started punching each other "Gerry! Julius! Stop !".
Alan came in and looked at the scene poked his head back out the door "Fight!" .All the boys came rushing in and started fighting I was still getting Gerry off Julius. Alan was trying to get me out but Petey Dived and Pulled Alan onto the bed punching him.