Part 8

I was sat in my room with my legs over Alan's legs as he sat against the wall and I was laying down on the bed. We started to hear noise in the hallway so Alan being Alan decided to get up and open the door so we could hear. You could hear Gerry saying '' don't make me say it now!'' over and over again until everyone started shouting about using the phone. Until finally he said '' love you sugar'' me and Alan looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter as everyone else did in the hallway. 

Later in the day there was another practice I was out there again taking photos until Gerry started to cause an argument again during this argument Alan decided it would be good to make faces at me so that it would cause me to laugh during a serious moment. After the practice and the argument me and Alan were walking back to the rooms as he thought it would be a good idea to walk me since it was dark. We were just talking about the practice and I was thanking him for the funny faces in the serious moment when we walked in on Gerry and Julius doing coach Boones 'get to know your team mates' project although it didn't seem like this one was going too well as Julius was shouting ''Nah i'm looking out for myself!!''. Me and Alan thought it would be best just to leave the situation. 

It was a nice walk back as me and Alan were sleeping in the rooms next to eachother it wasn't too bad, once we got there we said goodnight and i laid in bed thinking about Alan for the next few hours, wondering if he was thinking about me but then he probably wasn't.