Chapter 6

"Move! ,move those feet!!" Coach Boone shouted . Coach Boone and dad asked me to take some pictures today so I was stood on the side lines with Sheryl taking pictures whilst she was yelling.

I was day dreaming once again when I got snapped out of my daydream by coach yelling "Keep those heads up ! Keep those feet moving!" The boys started to move faster so it was hard taking pictures because they were all blurry so I did what anyone else would do stop and take a break . Coach Boone started talking again
"Everything we are gonna do is changing. We are going to change . We are gonna to change the way the way we run . We're gonna change the way we eat. We are gonna to change the way we tackle . We are gonna change the way we win."

Then it was coachs turn.
"Defense is desire! Fire is desire defense come on!"

Coach Boone blows the whistle and make the boys run which they were very happy about .

When the boys go back to training I was taking pictures again until coach Boone started to talk to Petey " what is wrong with you ? Why are you fumling my football" he asked face to face with Petey "my blockers were bad"
"Your blockers ain't got nothin' to do with you holding the ball! Did your blockers fumble the football, or did you fumble the football ?"
"I did sir "
"Alright how many feet are in a mile?"
I couldn't hear what Petey said but I heard him mumble something
"You pick l this ball up , you run every single one of them!"
Petey started to run coach Boone shouted " you're killing me Petey your killing me!!"