Chapter 7!!

At lunch I sat with Alan , well let's say when I got lunch and was going to walk to the coaching table he kinda grabbed my arm as brought me here so now that's where i am ...

we sat for a bit in silence as more of the boys came and sat around us as everyone started up conversations Alan sat there quietly for a bit until Gerry started talking about the coaching session today, well more like complaining.

Gerrys pov

As i was sat eating my food and talking about the new coach, coach Boone with the guys i see Alan starting to move closer to Louise not that she was noticing she was too busy playing with her food , Alan leaned over and started to whisper something in her ear, i couldn't hear him but I knew it was one of his jokes from the stupid smile on her face.

Thats when Coach Boone called Lastik to the front of the hall. He told Lastik to say something hes noticed about his black team mates. Lastik went on about some cheetah print thongs he went on saying how smart rev is as i sat there eating.

Louise's POV

Coach boone said everyone on the team had to talk and find out about other team mates family. I thought it was a good idea... later that day I was sat with Blue and Alan as they got to know eachother they were talking about families and then they got on to hobbies that's when Alan decided playing music and dancing for Blue was a good idea. Blue did not think it was a good idea as he started shouting "does cruel and unusual punishment mean nothing to you!!!!" As I sat there laughing and Alan was having the time of his life.