=Part 9=

I decided that it would be a good idea to go on the run with the boys and the coaches... well I thought it would be a good idea at the time. Coach Yoats put me in charge of getting the boys up and dressed and they were all out at around 4am ish of course Alan being the last one out. As coach Boone was explaining to the boys what was happening I decided stretching would be a good idea since I don't run a lot. As we started to run coach Boone was in the front and Coach Yoats was at the back I was in the middle with Alan right next to me refusing to leave my side. The guys would over take us or hang back to make a stupid joke about us but we would just brush it off we kept running until we got to a cemetery, Coach Boone was explaining why we were here but I was too focused on my breathing until he said '' 50,000 men died on this field fighting a war, that we are still fighting today'' i think this shocked many of the boys (it shocked me!) 

After the run this morning we were at the practice again this time i wasn't taking pictures just here supporting and watching their play. When Gerry started shouting this time not at Julius which we were all shocked at but at Ray because he didn't block one of the other players. We were all quite shocked that Gerry was sticking up for Julius and what Gerry calls 'his people'. This is one thing I like about Alan he doesn't really mind working with people as much as Gerry, Gerry doesn't like change as much where as Alan is open minded. 

The next day in once again another practice everyone was finally working together as a real team and the coaches were actually impressed.This was until a guy pulled up in a car and of course Gerry was the first to notice and shouted ' look at that fruit cake!!' everyone walked over to the new guy except Alan of course who came over and stood by me at the stands. Coach Boone sent all the guys away as he was talking to the new guy, that's until he picked up the ball and threw it I followed it until it hit Gerry on the back of the head and the whole team erupted with laughter including Alan who was still stood next to me.