Part 10

Alan was sat next to me on the grass telling me about what happened  in the locker room between Gerry and 'sunshine' which is fruitcakes new nickname apparently. ''then Julius walked in and Gerry was all red and shouted 'he...he kissed me man!!'' after that Alan was laughing to hard to finish the rest of the story. ''Come on! lets go and eat!'' I said chuckling along with him. 

I was sat in the lunch hall with blue next to me he  tapped me and tilted his head to the side as i looked i saw Alan creeping over with two more puddings, a spoon in his mouth and  cheeky grin on his face he slid in the seat next to me and passed me one. I started to laugh as he passed me a spoon (not the spoon from his mouth) '' you're a weird one but I do like pudding!!'' I said laughing lightly at him he just smiled and started eating as all the boys started to talk again after watching our little antics. 

As I walked out in to practice that night i heard Boones voice ''WILL YOU EVER QUIT?!?!'' followed by the chorus of the guys ''NO WE WANT MORE!!''. Then all the guys Gathered around Gerry and Julius as they all started chanting. Gerry asked Julius ''WHAT KIND OF POWER DO YOU HAVE?'' to that Julius responded ''SOUL POWER!!'' Gerry asked  a few more times and Julius answered the same each time and then asked Gerry ''HOW STRONG ARE YOU?!?''which Gerrys answer was ''TOO STRONG'' once again this went on  a few times.

The next day everyone was back in their suits and was happy to be going home as everyone was getting along finally!.