{11}

Becca's POV

I figured that since Ronson was gone, life was going to be normal. Life with the staff was going to be normal. Life with Luke was going to be normal. The place would be a brighter my happier place. But it felt as if there was another eerie energy in the mansion. The staff and I decided to keep the whole thing under wraps and have our own little secret.

Today, I invited everyone, staff member and friends alike, to enjoy the splendid (a/n: I thought of Alex Ramos whOOPS) breakfast that Michael, Tiffany, and Liz cooked. Liz made her special homemade waffles that she used to make for Luke when he was a kid, Tiff made spicy and juicy sausages cooked in a secret family recipe sauce, and Michael baked his perfect many layered cake for a breakfast dessert. By the end of breakfast, all of us were stuffed. Then, the doorbell went off. Luke, whom was sitting almost half asleep next to me, got up slowly to get the door.

The rest of us chatted when Luke came back in with a pretty attractive other boy. I saw Skylar staring at him. Gabbi and Michael were too busy flirting with each other to notice, Calum was too busy showing off his buffness to Ella and Ella was too distracted by Calum's buffness. Skylar attempted to get up and introduce herself to the boy but Luke beat her to it.

"This man says he's named Dylan O'Brien," Luke announced. We all greeted him. "Does anyone know him?"

"Oh, I do! Dylan!" Tiffany said as she went over next to Dylan to hug him.

I could tell Skylar was jealous because of the look on her face.

"Guys, this is my cousin, Dylan!" Tiffany said.

Skylar, I bet, felt like an idiot. Dylan spotted her and something in his eyes changed. He introduced himself to Skylar first. I giggled as I watched them because they were both blushing red and I saw them stumbling over their words.

"Are you looking at the Dylan guy?" Luke asked, jealousy lining his voice a little.

"Yes," I told him, trying to make him angry. I'm an awesome person.

"Well, I guess I'll have to kick him out of the house, then."

"Oh, don't worry, Luke, I was just watching him and Skylar really hit it off. I can tell they're going to get married."

Luke just grinned at me as his cheeks turned pink a little. He leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek.

~later that day~

Luke and I were headed to the library so I could find some books but Luke just came with me because he likes to be with me. As we turned the corner to the library, I saw a sight that I wanted to throw up at. Dylan was kissing Skylar while they were in the corner of the room. Luke tried so hard not to laugh and I tried so hard not to puke.

"We could come back later," I whispered and we both turned around and headed to the living room.

We sat down on the couch and I snuggled into Luke's side as he turned the tv on. Drake and Josh was on, so we sat watching that. I leaned up and kissed Luke's temple and he turned to me and kissed my nose.

"You two are disgustingly cute," I heard Ella say as she and Calum entered the room and were headed outside.

When they left, Luke grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. My arms wrapped around his neck and he moved his hands away from my face and to my waist. On the tv, Josh screamed at something and it scared Luke and I so we jumped at the sound.

"Can we look yet?" I heard Skylar ask.

I turned to see her and Dylan holding their hands over their eyes. I laughed.

"Yeah, you're safe," I told her as I brought Luke's lips to mine again. I heard her and Dylan let out frustrated sighs.

"You guys aren't cool."

"I know. I'm Becca and that's Luke. Our name isn't cool."

Skylar smirked at us.

"I know," she said before dragging Dylan with her to a chair.

"Why don't you guys make out in another living room? This one's taken," Luke said.

"Because we want to annoy yo-OMG DRAKE AND JOSH! Freaking turn it to Teen Wolf," Skylar ordered.

"Oh, because you want to see me on TV and in real life?" Dylan asked, grinning at her.

"What are you talking about? You aren't in-OH MY FREAKING GODS OF THE HOLY OMNGJOJG JGHGHJHJHJGVKGHJ," Skylar screamed while having a seizure.

"Ugh. MOM! Skylar's having a seizure!" Luke called through the intercom phone thing that was beside the couch.

"What caused it?"

"Dylan O'Brien," I said.

"Oh, you're with Becca, Luke? You two better be behaving-"

"Mom, stop!" Luke whined as I started laughing.

"Just making sure my little boy doesn't make other little boys," Liz said before the power suddenly shut off.

The tv shut off, Skylar was twitching on the floor, Dylan looked nervous, Luke looked confused, and I wanted to find out what caused it.

"Hello? Mom? Hello?" Luke called in the intercom.

"Why'd the power go out?" Dylan asked over Skylar's muffled mumbling.

"I don't know," I replied before my phone went off.

I answered my phone, not looking at the number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I finally called," the voice on the other end replied.

What? Luke gave me a confused look and mouthed 'who is it?' I finally recognized the voice.

"Oh my god," was all I said before Sam laughed menacingly and hung up.

"Who was that? Becca?" Luke asked worriedly.

"Sam..." I breathed out.

"Why did he call?" Luke asked, getting kinda angry.

"I'm not sure, but I have a feeling we're going to find out."

The power came back on and Skylar's seizure magically stopped.

~that night~

I was trying to sleep, but I felt extremely uncomfortable. My eyes opened to my dark room. Why do I always wake up at midnight? I was about to sit up when a force pushed me down.

"No no no, you need to lay down," a cold voice whispered in my ear. Freaking Sam again. How did he get into my house?

I was about to scream when I felt a freezing feeling on my neck. It felt like freezing cold lips. My body froze just like the invisible lips. I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. The rough lips I became sick of were on me again and I didn't like it. After what felt like an eternity of sickness, I felt a weight finally lifted off me when the lips left and I made a run for the door. Once I left, I made sure I was quiet. I made a break to Luke's room because he's still my go to butler and Jeanine doesn't know me like Luke does. I knocked on Luke's door and I waited while I heard shuffling and muffled curse words. The door opened to reveal Luke looking tired as always. His eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Becca? What are you doing here?"

"I had a nightmare. I'm really scared and I thought I'd feel safe if I was with you."

Luke gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Okay, come here," he said as he held out his arms.

We hugged and he let me inside his room.