{12}

Becca's POV

I hadn't really seen the inside of Luke's room that much. But it was cool. His walls were a dark blue but they had more band posters than my room. Good Charlotte, All Time Low, Blink-182, Twenty-Øne Pilots, Falling in Reverse, etc. I gazed at the walls and I could feel Luke's eyes burning in the back of my neck.

"Why are you staring at me, Luke?" I asked, still looking at the posters.

"It's kinda hard not to. You just look so gorgeous. Do you like any of these bands?"

"All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, quite a few."

"Come sit beside me and tell me about this nightmare you had," Luke said, patting the spot on his bed next to him.

I took the spot and he wrapped me up in blankets, sheets, and his arms.

"Now, about the nightmare?" He whispered.

"Actually, I don't think it was a nightmare," I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked, looking confused as always.

"It felt more real than a dream, Luke. Sam was in my room-"

"What?!" Luke exclaimed, removing his arms and jumping up quickly.

"I don't know how! And when his gross lips touched me again, they were freezing!"

Luke's face was laced with more anger. His blue eyes were scarily dark

"He kissed you?!"

"Not really on my lips but-"

Luke stomped out of the room and started heading down the hallway. I started to follow him.

"Luke!" I did my best to be quiet.

"Stay in the room and don't leave till I come back with the dead body of Sam," he hissed quietly back to me. (A/n: Luke the baby snake)

This Luke scared me. I followed him anyways. He opened my bedroom door and strode in with no trouble.

"Sam?" Luke called out, impatience hinting in his voice.

There was a pause and I peeked into the room to see Luke looking around the room.

"Oh, look, it's little Butler Boy!" I heard Sam's smooth voice turn icy and humorous although there was nothing funny about this situation.

"Sam, where are you hiding?" Luke called out again, searching the room for the invisible boy.

"Oh, I could be anywhere. What are you, anyways? Butler by day, bodyguard by night?"

"Sam, that's enough!" I snapped (a/n:Becca the alligator), walking into the room. "Just come out from wherever you are."

"Oh, is she going to fight her own battles now without her jealous butler/bodyguard getting involved?"

"Sam," I hissed, letting him know that my patience with him was waning. (A/n:Becca's a full grown snake)

"I like the way you say my name."

"The only time she'll ever be saying your name is at your funeral!" Luke shouted, frantically scanning the room for Sam.

"My funeral was a long time ago." The feeling of knowing that I actually went on a date with a ghost creeped me out but I had bigger problems.

"I don't care, just show yourself right now!"

"Sheesh, why'd you chose him, Becca?"

"Because you're a jerk!"

"A good looking jerk?" I could tell he was smirking.

I stayed silent because he was pretty good looking but Luke was even more good looking. Luke's head turned to look at me, confusion on his face.

"Becca, why aren't you saying anything?"

"Because she thinks I'm better looking than you," Sam said.

His voice was right beside me and I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Get off of me! You may be good looking-"

"Hey!" Luke whined.

"-but you don't compare at all to Luke! Leave me alone!"

Sam kept his arms wrapped securely around me.

"Sam, let go of me! Please,"

"Not gonna happen, Princess."

"Oh, it's definitely going to happen!" Luke shouted, charging at the air beside me like a bull.

Luke ran right into Sam and Sam's arms unwound themselves from me and he became visible once his body slammed against the floor. Luke and Sam wrestled around the floor. I tried to calm Luke down so we could try to ask Sam why he was here.

"Luke, get off him! We need to interrogate him!" I shouted. How was everyone else still sleeping?!

"Not until I rip his face off!" Luke growled (A/n:so, they're dogs now?).

"I prefer to keep my face on my body, still attached!" Sam laughed.

"Boys, just stop!" I shrieked so loud that they covered their ears. Seriously, why is there no one awake?! I shoved Luke off Sam and I yanked both of them up by their arms aggressively. "Luke, help me tie up Sam."

"Uh, I go right through things, that's what ghosts do!"

"Sam, we destroyed Ronson, we can destroy you so don't try to lie," I told him as we tied him to a chair.

He struggled, but we got him all tied up.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.

"Why do I have to answer these?" Sam asked.

Luke casually searched Sam's body for something before pulling out a gun from Sam's pocket. Suddenly, the side of Sam's head had a hole in it and blushed oozed out if it.

"How did you die, Sam? Murder or Suicide?" I asked.

"I was picked on. Badly. I got so fed up that I put a bullet in my head but I came back as an unhappy ghost," Sam replied nonchalantly. "But when you came to town, I thought you were hot and I figured if I found love that I'd finally go to heaven."

"I think we have to shoot you again with the weapon you died because of," I told him.

"Wait really?" Sam asked incredulously.

"Yeah. Who do you want to do the honors?" I asked.

"I volunteer as tribute," Luke exclaimed excitedly, pointing the gun at Sam.

"No no no no!" Sam said quickly.

"I'll do it," I stated, grabbing the gun from Luke.

"Aw," Luke pouted.

"Is there anything you'd like to say before you go?" I asked Sam, pointing the gun to his forehead.

"May I tell you how incredibly attractive I think you-"

"Nope, sorry, I got my eye on someone else," I quickly interrupted,ms tearing a glance at Luke to find him grinning at me but then glaring at Sam.

"How about I thank you for helping me when I've been a complete a-"

"Whoa, keep it PG for the kids," I said.

"-jerk. I've been a huge idiot, I've been an awful person/ghost and I hope you'll forgive me."

"I won't forgive you for hitting on my girlfriend but I accept your apology for being an idiot," Luke said.

Did he just call me his girlfriend?!

"Thank you. You can shoot me now," Sam said.

I aimed it at his head again and pulled the trigger.