~16~

Becca's POV

"Liz?" I asked incredulously.

She grinned and nodded tearfully. Luke engulfed her in a hug which she gladly returned. Jane cast a longing look at the two.

"My daughter and I used to do that."

I glanced at her.

"You had a daughter?" I asked.

She nodded solemnly.

"Jeanine. She left me to live in Blackwood. I haven't spoken to her since."

"Granger?" I asked, recalling my head maid.

She gave me a look of shock but nodded again.

"I think I can help you with that."

"Y-you can?"

"Yes, as long as you take away this 'curse' you cast upon the town."

She grinned and nodded.

"Of course! Anything to see my little girl again."

I smiled back at her and Luke walked over to me with Liz. He wrapped his arms around her and I and glanced at Jane.

"What's going on here, Bec?"

"I think we just saved Blackwood," I replied, grinning at Luke, Liz, and Jane.

Luke gave me a confused look while Liz's showed pure happiness. She started crying again.

"Oh, Becca, you did it!" She cried out.

"Jane agreed?" Luke asked.

I nodded and he gave me a big kiss on the cheek. Jane smiled at us and led us back to the portal from which we had came. All four of us stepped through the portal back to the small town of Blackwood, Minnesota. Stepping back into the yard where the charred remains of the shed lie, we caught whiffs of the smoke wavering in the air. Luke sighed.

"If only I got to keep my mom..."

"I wish I could, Luke, but Heaven is beautiful," Liz said.

I squeezed Luke's hand and he squeezed mine as we walked hand in hand into Blackwood Manor.

"Becca! Luke!" Gabby called as she entered the kitchen.

She stopped mid run once she saw Jane and Liz.

"Who's that and why is Liz not gone?"

"It's a long story, but I'm Jane and I'm here to see my daughter, Jeanine," Jane requested.

As if on cue, footsteps were heard clicking down the winding staircase and soon enough, Jeanine was in the door way of the kitchen, looking starstruck at Jane.

"Mom?"

"Jeanie..."

Jane geared up. Jeanine burst into tears and ran to her mom. They enveloped each other into one of the biggest hugs I'd ever seen. Tears and laughter was exchanged.

"Jeanine's mom? Why was she with you guys?" Gabby asked.

"She's the woman who cast the curse on the town," I whispered.

Her eyes widened.

"So, that makes Jeanine half sorceress or whatever?"

I shrugged.

"I just realized something," Luke said. "Since my mom was a ghost when she had me...wouldn't that make me half ghost?"

Liz nodded at him and all of us got wide eyes.

"I kissed an old man!" I joked.

He scoffed.

"I'm still, nineteen, thank you very much," he replied in a snooty tone.

I giggled and Liz laughed. Andrew came around the corner being followed by Michael and spotted Liz. When Andrew stopped, Michael bumped into him.

"Liz? I thought Becca banished you," he said, walking towards her and hugging her.

"I'm still banished. Jane here took me along to see Blackwood's curse be broken," Liz stated tearfully, taking in her husbands presence. "God, have I missed you!"

They exchanged a tearful kiss and another hug.

"I love you," Andrew choked out.

"I love you too," Liz replied, still crying.

I smiled at them and turned to Luke, just in time to see him with misty eyes. He turned and caught me staring.

"Do you need a hug?" I asked him.

He nodded before pulling me into a warm embrace. We stayed like that till Michael butted in.

"So, uh, what's going on here?"

"I'm going to relieve Blackwood, Minnesota of the curse," Jane stated proudly.

"Oh, that's good. Continue, Ms. Lady," Michael said, grinning like a dork.

"Hey, that's my mom," Jeanine interrupted.

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes," Jane replied. "Now, I hereby rid Blackwood, Minnesota of his retched curse I cast while I was selfish and cruel. Cast it into the sea. Hear my plea."

Clouds surrounded the town and all the power went out. Everything shook until it was all still a the power was back on.

"What just happened?" Michael asked, in a scared tone.

"You're all free from the curse," Jane said. "But, I want to know...can Jeanine come back home with me?"

I shrugged.

"It's up to Jeanine," I said.

She grinned.

"I wanna go home with mom, please."

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Alright, you may go."

With that, Jane snapped her fingers and they were gone.